looting is now a racist word

Looting is looting that's a fact. Looting is mostly done by blacks, another fact. If it's true it's not racist.

What are supposed to call black looters "reperationally deserved"?

Fuck them.
yep true

It’s racist when racist conservatives lie that looting is unique to black Americans or that black Americans have a ‘propensity’ for looting.
When have Conservatives said that? Looting is what Mobs do during unrest. Plenty of whites have done it. It’s the optics that are hurting you.

Riiiight, you just happen to do it 100 times more than every other race. :laugh:
Poor people are more likely to loot than those with money. Brilliant observation. Racists who wouldn`t hire Blacks when Jim Crow chased them out of the south created these conditions.

It’s racist when racist conservatives lie that looting is unique to black Americans or that black Americans have a ‘propensity’ for looting.

You’d be correct if it weren’t for the thousands of videos black looters coming out of stores with flatscreens.

Poor people are more likely to loot than those with money. Brilliant observation. Racists who wouldn`t hire Blacks when Jim Crow chased them out of the south created these conditions.

60 years of democrats “helping” the black community created these conditions.

stop the excuses . they do it because they want too. they think their entitled too.

i agree demafascist of all racist loot

funny how when kyle defended himself from violent looters the demafascist in chief joey xiden assumed it was african americans that were killed ans called him a racist

I call the new mass smash and grabs by blacks.....Loot-N-Scoot.

Lootie gets a pass. ;)

R.62d621eb0c2a127ecc27102d3ca1b51d

Oh and my personal favorite......Looting a moving train.

Last edited:
lol lol come one now. they only saying it because its mostly black people doing it. its being called what it was. you don['t like the word , stopping doing it.
San Francisco, I have read, also does not release mug shots to the media.

So it is no surprise that the word "looting" is considered "racist," which to be fair, is racist, for almost all looters are from two certain "races."

San Francisco, I have read, also does not release mug shots to the media.

So it is no surprise that the word "looting" is considered "racist," which to be fair, is racist, for almost all looters are from two certain "races."
its only racist to blacks cause they are the ones doing it and dont want to get caught. they can stop do it and they wont have to worry about the word being used.

Forum List

Back