Looters live stream murder of retired police chief

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Tell me again how these are “ peaceful protesters” and not terrorists?

Few people walking the planet have the guts or the stomach to call for droning these vanguard party guerillas who are currently raping, murdering and pillaging live on national fucking news and of course, the internet—where else. Email our President, let him know it's tragic but necessary to do just that. What's happening out there in America today, on the streets and in urban canyons is NO different than atrocities committed during the Bolshevik Revolution in the same name, for the same cause: transitioning America to communist rule.

Few people walking the planet have the guts or the stomach to call for droning these vanguard party guerillas who are currently raping, murdering and pillaging live on national fucking news and of course, the internet—where else. Email our President, let him know it's tragic but necessary to do just that. What's happening out there in America today, on the streets and in urban canyons is NO different than atrocities committed during the Bolshevik Revolution in the same name, for the same cause: transitioning America to communist rule.
He just sent troops to DC. I will post the article.

Glow.jpg

It's really obvious and simple if you actually choose to see the truth of things. These people are not legitimate protesters. They are criminals taking advantage of the protests to loot and do violence. They are not there to protest anything; they are there to loot. Duh. They are a small percentage of all of the hundreds of thousands of real protesters around the world. Why don't you choose to see the truth instead of burrowing down in your racist hole?

It's really obvious and simple if you actually choose to see the truth of things. These people are not legitimate protesters. They are criminals taking advantage of the protests to loot and do violence. They are not there to protest anything; they are there to loot. Duh. They are a small percentage of all of the hundreds of thousands of real protesters around the world. Why don't you choose to see the truth instead of burrowing down in your racist hole?

1591546621243.png

Why aren't those hundreds of thousands of "real" protesters out there preventing the rioting, looting, burning, and murder, happening in their name?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 347085

Why aren't those hundreds of thousands of "real" protesters out there preventing the rioting, looting, burning, and murder, happening in their name?

*****SMILE*****

And exactly how are they supposed to do that? Fight with those people and get themselves killed too? You live in a world that doesn't consider the realities of a situation. The regular protestors are unarmed, untrained people, ordinary people. They don't go to a protest to police others. And they shouldn't. The authorities are the ones we depend on, and rightfully, to deal with crime.

the violent protestors and the looters are ANIMALS who should be dealt with appropriately by law and police.

but MOST protestors ARE peaceful and deserve the respect the constitution demands.

by trying to lump ALL protestors in with the animals you are IMMORALLY and UNETHICALLY trying to punish DECENT people for the acts and actions of INdecent people.

shame on you.

ALL violent protestors and looters SHOULD BE AGGRESSIVELY and LEGALLY dealt with.

PEACEFUL protestors should be allowed to protest.

View attachment 347085

*****SMILE*****

And exactly how are they supposed to do that? Fight with those people and get themselves killed too? You live in a world that doesn't consider the realities of a situation. The regular protestors are unarmed, untrained people, ordinary people. They don't go to a protest to police others. And they shouldn't. The authorities are the ones we depend on, and rightfully, to deal with crime.

1591547285862.png

Yet if those "peaceful" protesters had their way they would defund the police or have no police.

If you don't want the police then you'd best police your own.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

if we are judging ALL by a few.....

can we judge all police by a few?

are all cops bad because SOME of them are?

I'll assume that you understand the logic re: a few bad apples?

MOST cops and protestors are NOT bad apples

if we are judging ALL by a few.....

can we judge all police by a few?

are all cops bad because SOME of them are?

I'll assume that you understand the logic re: a few bad apples?

MOST cops and protestors are NOT bad apples
Burning the country to the ground ........few bad apples.........LOL

shorter version

the violent protestors and the looters are ANIMALS who should be dealt with appropriately by law and police.

but MOST protestors ARE peaceful and deserve the respect the constitution demands.

by trying to lump ALL protestors in with the animals you are IMMORALLY and UNETHICALLY trying to punish DECENT people for the acts and actions of INdecent people.

shame on you.

ALL violent protestors and looters SHOULD BE AGGRESSIVELY and LEGALLY dealt with.

I’m not limping them altogether. The liberal media and the Democrat lawmakers are.

shame on you.

1591557963791.png

Those "peaceful" protesters have issues with the police and would just as soon defund them or disband them.

Therefore those "peaceful" protesters had best police themselves instead standing aside and videoing the rioting, looting, burning, and murdering, while they laugh then scream police brutality if the police do show up.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back