Looter Calls Philly Police to Report Looting After Fellow Looters Steal His Car

????? you sure do babble shit a lot

You sure do avoid the point a lot.

Okay. Rush Limbaugh became addicted to drugs and illegally tried to acquire them. INstead of going to prison, like a poor black person would have, he got a slick lawyer to plead him down and got him into rehab.

Some poor black person gets addicted, or worse, has an untreated mental issue they self-medicate for, they are thrown in prison or shot in the street by police.

How about we treat everyone the same? That sounds... you know, humane and reasonable.
BLACK man OJ MURDERED 2 WHITE people --and got off --because of a mostly racist BLACK jury

I remember it well-----black people danced and cheered in the streets for their HERO

Joe----how do you know that "white people" get regular and effective care for mental disorders and
"black people" don't? How do you know how EFFECTIVE that care is------have you ever treated people with mental disorders?--------I have----feel free to ask questions

YOu are a mental disorder. But I'm sure you are getting your meds and people are keeping you out of trouble.

BLACK man OJ MURDERED 2 WHITE people --and got off --because of a mostly racist BLACK jury

Um, yeah, that happens when your key witness is caught ON TAPE lying on the stand. And then has to take the Fifth Amendment....

Joe----How do you know that "poor black persons" who use drugs get thrown into Jail? Or SHOT? Have you ever treated poor black addicts? I have---feel free to ask questions. Do you live under a rock---spend some time VOLUNTEERING---in an inner city hospital----or you can get a job as an oderlie

Why would I do that? I have education and skills to have a real job that doesn't involve cleaning bedpans.

Joe----how do you know that "white people" get regular and effective care for mental disorders and
"black people" don't? How do you know how EFFECTIVE that care is------have you ever treated people with mental disorders?--------I have----feel free to ask questions

YOu are a mental disorder. But I'm sure you are getting your meds and people are keeping you out of trouble.

Um, yeah, that happens when your key witness is caught ON TAPE lying on the stand. And then has to take the Fifth Amendment....

Joe----How do you know that "poor black persons" who use drugs get thrown into Jail? Or SHOT? Have you ever treated poor black addicts? I have---feel free to ask questions. Do you live under a rock---spend some time VOLUNTEERING---in an inner city hospital----or you can get a job as an oderlie

Why would I do that? I have education and skills to have a real job that doesn't involve cleaning bedpans.
again--you don't and can't refute the point

Forum List

Back