Loop is closed You're a racist if you're against segregation

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
huffington.jpg

Yep. It does seem to have come full circle since I was young.

I miss the days when the left was known for being liberal, instead. Identity politics has resulted in a paradigm shift where a new intolerance has simply replaced an old one, and the left of today is of the same nature as the extreme right of yesterday in terms of temperament

Could not ask for a better solution.

O please, let this happen. A separate state that we no longer need bother with. Please demand this loudly. Nothing would make us happier then to wish you all well and part ways.

We could even economically help you for a period of years. Please go!

Take South Carolina and be gone.

O please, let this happen. A separate state that we no longer need bother with. Please demand this loudly. Nothing would make us happier then to wish you all well and part ways.

It's spelled C-a-l-i-f-o-r-n-i-c-a-t-e, Not Carolina.

Too many crackas in S. Carolina.

White people need a safe space. We used to have one: it was called America.
White people should not be so fearful.

We are fast becoming the minority.

Look what happens when blacks rule over us: Obama, Holder.

We have much to fear.

Nothing to fear but your own inability to create your own safety. It is a matter of what you can afford for yourself.

Obama is just as much of corporatist as his right wing predecessors and Holder is soon leaving his post. The "black bogeyman" is not your problem.

We have much to fear.
What happens? Your women were already having sex with Black men before Obama and Holder. Did I miss something else?
Yeah, you missed the fact that Obama and Holder are not into women. Their "spouses" are just for cover.

We have much to fear.
What happens? Your women were already having sex with Black men before Obama and Holder. Did I miss something else?
Yeah, you missed the fact that Obama and Holder are not into women. Their "spouses" are just for cover.
When did they first have sexually relations with you in order for you to know this? Besides them molesting you what happened when they came to power that has you white boys in fear?

We have much to fear.
When did they first have sexually relations with you in order for you to know this? Besides them molesting you what happened when they came to power that has you white boys in fear?
Who is scared? Don't act like the stupid ass you are.

We have much to fear.
William Joyce said you have much to fear. At least he is a honest white boy. Do you really think I dont know you are afraid? Let me give you some background. I know way too many white women that have told me how frightened you white boys are. :laugh:

We have much to fear.
William Joyce said you have much to fear. At least he is a honest white boy. Do you really think I dont know you are afraid? Let me give you some background. I know way too many white women that have told me how frightened you white boys are. :laugh:
Horseshit.

Forum List

Back