Looks like what he said is correct

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And this is what is driving their reaction to changes in America, the lashing out, the fear , the total panic reflected in their political party and it's outward manifestation

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

And this is what is driving their reaction to changes in America, the lashing out, the fear , the total panic reflected in their political party and it's outward manifestation

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

I'm not sure letting such an overt racist teach is a good idea.

fa07a910638016074bee04542919e38cfcd6861f5f1220252cf214c7f2d40732.jpg

They may take you with them, Professor. :laugh:

Racist troll thread #49907535565100156820516566555 from Batshit Boy.

Yup, smaller. White males made up more than 50% of the actual voters in 1960 and today about 34%. We will be sharing the decision making.

Yup, smaller. White males made up more than 50% of the actual voters in 1960 and today about 34%. We will be sharing the decision making.

So, white males 34%, white females approximately the same. That's still nearly 70% of the electorate, a clear majority.

Considering the ignorant slums most of the Democrats' new voters originate, I expect the opposition whether it be minority or majority will be vicious.

So, white males 34%, white females approximately the same. That's still nearly 70% of the electorate, a clear majority.

Considering the ignorant slums most of the Democrats' new voters originate, I expect the opposition whether it be minority or majority will be vicious.

How do you think the minority has viewed us for so long?

I don't care.

I don't care.
And they and their understanding white allies will make sure your path remains blocked.

This is vary instructive, yes. After seeing how some have lost the will to live just because the current president has more melanin in his skin than they do, I can only imagine what it must have been like for those actually unrepresented by the various levels of government imposing laws upon them for decades on end.

Wrong.

That 16% decline happened when the white birth rate was much higher than it is today.

No, what will happen is black and brown people will together make up over 80% of the voters in just one more generation and whites will be, at best, the tiebreaker vote between whatever parties exist at that point.

If Democrats had brains they would shoot themselves to increase the general IQ of the population.

I don't care.
And they and their understanding white allies will make sure your path remains blocked.
You mean their sellout, Uncle Tom white allies.

I don't care.
Those are your stupid and wrong words, not mine.

I don't care.
Those are your stupid and wrong words, not mine.
Those are accurate descriptions for the typical white Democrat.

Even after the Democratic Party disenfranchised 2 states using the "super delegates" for being too white, you still can't even begin to understand racism against white people from the regressive/faux left. You are either retarded or you are contributing to anti-white racism consciously.

Didnt do you much good when Obama was elected twice without more than 50% of the white vote.

Didnt do you much good when Obama was elected twice without more than 50% of the white vote.

The power of media-driven fantasies should never be underestimated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back