Looks like Trump will win again.

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "

It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?
He scoffs at the idea that God is a male, even though the Bible says he is. That's pretty much saying God is a female. It's also utter stupidity to ridicule the Bible and then scoff at the claim that God is a male.
Who wrote the Bible dumbass
What difference does that make?
LOLOLOL
iu
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I sure do. You're a fucking liar.
LOL

Spits the forum's self-admitted liar...

yes, I did lie about that.
iu
yes, I did lie about that.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
You obviously don't know what the term "respected" means.
In the entire modern world only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you period innocent until proven guilty? You can't even get anyone indicted with this bologna...
What the fuck are you babbling about?
Not a single one of your phony GOP propaganda scandals or conspiracy theories has gone anywhere in the real world period- whatever you do don't change the channel from your opinion Rupert Murdoch garbage. You brainwashed functional morons need more than a diagram…... Rupert Murdoch is the worst thing to happen to American politics....

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
If he isn't male, then what is he?
Who said he wasn't male?
You did, turd.
False. Please.go back and re read, you are flailing. I only objected to a simple statement: "God identifies himself as male." That's what brought your fragile white male ass out of the woodwork.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

Goldwater isn't a "famous person". He was an hones to God conservative.
"Looks like Trump will win again."

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

for the record-----I do not own any "shares" -----for the record----the DEATH RATE in the USA will rise like
a tzunami within one year of the BIDEN/KAMALA
era. Of course people will die even while Trump is in
office. -------when were people NOT DYING?
Trump has totally screwed up the reaction to the virus. 90% of this could have been easily avoided. His followers don't believe in science at all LOL a a r r t g
Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

for the record-----I do not own any "shares" -----for the record----the DEATH RATE in the USA will rise like
And why would that happen in the Biden usa? The crap you people believe is incredible change the channel . Only Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and Rush know what the hell you're talking about period in the entire world including law enforcement.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Trump has totally screwed up the reaction to the virus. 90% of this could have been easily avoided. His followers don't believe in science at all LOL a a r r t g

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

And why would that happen in the Biden usa? The crap you people believe is incredible change the channel . Only Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and Rush know what the hell you're talking about period in the entire world including law enforcement.

there will be intensive social disorder-----which actually means that the current trend will not be abated

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
In the entire modern world only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you period innocent until proven guilty? You can't even get anyone indicted with this bologna...
Not a single one of your phony GOP propaganda scandals or conspiracy theories has gone anywhere in the real world period- whatever you do don't change the channel from your opinion Rupert Murdoch garbage. You brainwashed functional morons need more than a diagram…... Rupert Murdoch is the worst thing to happen to American politics....

We were easy pickings by that Aussie creep, by way of London who's corrupted the best of newspapers across the pond already! It was only a matter of time he got a foothold on the conservative media here! They're such suckers to populism since we're a "grievance society!" Just wave some signs and light a few torches and we're off! Little skirmishes in Portland and Seattle are blown up on FNC as if the whole country's on fire! They're such idiots on "the right," they buy it to justify their gun-toting! I have no words for this lunacy to continue after Trump was summarily dismissed with 80+ M votes and a margin that's growing! How anyone can rationalize some kind of fraud is not even laughable, it's sad, pathetic, & treacherous; esp. after they keep making out Hillary never gave Trump his due after '16! The concession wasn't enough! She needed to bow, lower herself completely, grovel at his feet lying prostrate for their satisfaction! I'm so glad I'm old and won't have to deal with this $#!t and these a-holes much longer! I long for senility so I don't have to even know I have this many sick fk. individuals living all around me under the guise of normalcy! :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

there will be intensive social disorder-----which actually means that the current trend will not be abated
The only spike in violence in actual FBI statistics since Trump is right-wingers going after Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese the morons. If you're talking about black lives matter etc Trump could have stopped that in a minute by saying all police should have body cams and tasers and de-escalation training period but he had to make the hate work for him. All your fears are totally groundless. The GOP is the racist swamp who's only attraction is total garbage propaganda for ignoramuses.....

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

The only spike in violence in actual FBI statistics since Trump is right-wingers going after Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese the morons. If you're talking about black lives matter etc Trump could have stopped that in a minute by saying all police should have body cams and tasers and de-escalation training period but he had to make the hate work for him. All your fears are totally groundless. The GOP is the racist swamp who's only attraction is total garbage propaganda for ignoramuses.....

You don't give them enough credit! What explains the educated of them; actual Mensa members spouting "Trump nonsense" as if it's gospel? I've always thought most Republicans the most insecure and pathetic of individuals who are constantly playing the "victim card" from the MSM, the Dems in Congress, and big $$ liberals like Soros that supposedly funds the chaos! When the media and courts pilloried Clinton, they were just doing their job! Obama was coddled by the MSM and was never held to account! Account for what? Gawd these hypocritical people frost my arse! Trump could do no wrong and even questioning his actions is treason! I'm so done with all of it! :21:

iu

We were easy pickings by that Aussie creep, by way of London who's corrupted the best of newspapers across the pond already! It was only a matter of time he got a foothold on the conservative media here! They're such suckers to populism since we're a "grievance society!" Just wave some signs and light a few torches and we're off! Little skirmishes in Portland and Seattle are blown up on FNC as if the whole country's on fire! They're such idiots on "the right," they buy it to justify their gun-toting! I have no words for this lunacy to continue after Trump was summarily dismissed with 80+ M votes and a margin that's growing! How anyone can rationalize some kind of fraud is not even laughable, it's sad, pathetic, & treacherous; esp. after they keep making out Hillary never gave Trump his due after '16! The concession wasn't enough! She needed to bow, lower herself completely, grovel at his feet lying prostrate for their satisfaction! I'm so glad I'm old and won't have to deal with this $#!t and these a-holes much longer! I long for senility so I don't have to even know I have this many sick fk. individuals living all around me under the guise of normalcy! :eusa_shhh:
Fiero....you could be my new best friend

iu

Morons of a feather stick together.

iu

The first honest words out of your mouth in a real long time Trump is the moron and 70 million are in the same boat

iu

The first honest words out of your mouth in a real long time Trump is the moron and 70 million are in the same boat
That must be your conception of wit.

Trump is a national security risk Owing 500 million he'd sell out his wife to save a buck
500 million is only 10% of his net worth, moron. Virtually every home owner owes more than that. It takes an incredibly stupid leftwinger to believe $500 million is some kind of massive debt burden for Trump.

iu

Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!

Virtually every home owner owes more than that.?? are you fn daft
Owe 5 million ?Every home owner ??? And trump is FOS about his net worth

New Topics

Forum List

Back