Looks like Trump will win again.

The Bible obviously identifies him as a male.
or whatever illiterate, terrified, superstitious human made up those stories used the general pronoun "he".
Does the Bible say God is a he or not?
It also says a guy lived in a whale.
I'm the last guy you'll find defending Christianity or the Bible. I'm an atheist. But one thing that is beyond question is that the Christian god is male.

Genesis 1:27
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Last edited:
But one thing that is beyond question is that the Christian god is male
No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story.
We know that you're an idiot. You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female. If you accept the story and claim to be a Christian, then you accept that God is male. If you reject the story, then what the fuck are you arguing about?

You're a special kind of stupid.

Thank you trump POS
President-elect Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin extended on Friday as Milwaukee finished their recount.

The Trump campaign had to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin.

“Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election — one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden’s lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes,” Rosalind Helderman of The Washington Post reported Friday.

Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic did a quick, back-of-the-envelop economic analysis.

“With the $3 million the Trump campaign spent on recounts split between two counties, this would amount to the Trump campaign spending $11,363 per vote *added* to Biden,” Dovere wrote.

Rosalind Helderman

@PostRoz
Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election -- one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden's lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
You obviously don't know what the term "respected" means.
In the entire modern world only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you period innocent until proven guilty? You can't even get anyone indicted with this bologna...

Thank you trump POS
President-elect Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin extended on Friday as Milwaukee finished their recount.

The Trump campaign had to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin.

“Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election — one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden’s lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes,” Rosalind Helderman of The Washington Post reported Friday.

Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic did a quick, back-of-the-envelop economic analysis.

“With the $3 million the Trump campaign spent on recounts split between two counties, this would amount to the Trump campaign spending $11,363 per vote *added* to Biden,” Dovere wrote.

Rosalind Helderman

@PostRoz
Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election -- one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden's lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes.
Recounting fraudulent votes doesn't change the number of fraudulent votes, moron

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
You obviously don't know what the term "respected" means.
In the entire modern world only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you period innocent until proven guilty? You can't even get anyone indicted with this bologna...
What the fuck are you babbling about?

the ac/dc insanity of trump supporters

one moment they are waving their guns around shouting “death to democratic americans”

and the next moment they are whining “ im afraid to give my opinion because liberals i want to kill might attack me....”

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

Goldwater isn't a "famous person". He was an hones to God conservative.
"Looks like Trump will win again."

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

<YAWN!>

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "

It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

for the record-----I do not own any "shares" -----for the record----the DEATH RATE in the USA will rise like
a tzunami within one year of the BIDEN/KAMALA
era. Of course people will die even while Trump is in
office. -------when were people NOT DYING?

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "

It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?

If God is a male, does that mean he has a penis?
What good is a penis unless there is a Mrs God?

Forum List

Back