Looks like Trump will win again.

Myself, I keep waiting for the Cleveland Browns to step into the Super Bowl.
For now, we had to start from scratch back in 1999.
Sadly , Model was such a terrible businessman in Cleveland he ran and took the team to
Baltimore.
In 1975, Modell signed a 25-year lease of Municipal Stadium, the home of both the Browns and the Indians at the time, that allowed him to partially own the stadium and obtain revenue from the two teams' games. The rent for the stadium was $150,000 annually for the first five years and $200,000 every year after. Modell refused to share any of the suite revenue with the Indians, ultimately leading them to push for the city to build a new stadium solely for the baseball team. Jacob's Field was built as a result, and Modell's profits began to plummet. He didn't realize the amount of revenue he would lose due to the 81 annual Indians no longer taking place in his stadium. Modell claimed to have lost $21 million between 1993 and '95.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Try not to act too desperate, though, Cornball.

I'm sure you're speaking from experience...eh Smoky?
Raiders suck. Figures you’re a fan. Everyone from Cali these days a leftist loon?
They are in better standing than the Patriots...

Raiders: 6W 3L
Patriots: 4W 5L

They beat KC this year... Not an easy thing to do.

IIRC Modell supposedly borrowed the $25M for Andre Rison's salary way back in '95 before the move! The Baltimore move saved his arse! The family might have lost the team due to their old man's incompetence! How do you lose money with a football team? It should be next to impossible, but Art found a way! I really loved that team back in the day! I can still see those "Kardiac Kids" being led by Brian Sipe! A shame his last memory will be an interception in a Raider's playoff game at home where it was freezing! They've always been snake-bit, missing another playoff game win in OT due to the most reliable kicker missing chip shots; Moseley! Hard to believe I can remember all that heartache even though I'm not from Cleveland! :dunno:

The Browns are one of those teams you sort of root for just because, for most of our lives, they've been so bad. Its like the Cubs....you may root against them but its hard to hate them.
Maybe. I root for the Cards as I like Murray. Rest not so much. Go Pats!

Myself, I am not from Cleveland either, but growing up I watched the Browns with my Grandfather, and I became a fan. It was terrible to see them move. They have and had a fan base, however , that means nothing to the rich who only see $. And as it turned out, Model was cutting his own throat at that time.
Thank you for the reply.

Sadly , Model was such a terrible businessman in Cleveland he ran and took the team to
Baltimore.
In 1975, Modell signed a 25-year lease of Municipal Stadium, the home of both the Browns and the Indians at the time, that allowed him to partially own the stadium and obtain revenue from the two teams' games. The rent for the stadium was $150,000 annually for the first five years and $200,000 every year after. Modell refused to share any of the suite revenue with the Indians, ultimately leading them to push for the city to build a new stadium solely for the baseball team. Jacob's Field was built as a result, and Modell's profits began to plummet. He didn't realize the amount of revenue he would lose due to the 81 annual Indians no longer taking place in his stadium. Modell claimed to have lost $21 million between 1993 and '95.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Raiders suck. Figures you’re a fan. Everyone from Cali these days a leftist loon?

IIRC Modell supposedly borrowed the $25M for Andre Rison's salary way back in '95 before the move! The Baltimore move saved his arse! The family might have lost the team due to their old man's incompetence! How do you lose money with a football team? It should be next to impossible, but Art found a way! I really loved that team back in the day! I can still see those "Kardiac Kids" being led by Brian Sipe! A shame his last memory will be an interception in a Raider's playoff game at home where it was freezing! They've always been snake-bit, missing another playoff game win in OT due to the most reliable kicker missing chip shots; Moseley! Hard to believe I can remember all that heartache even though I'm not from Cleveland! :dunno:

I cheer for Cleveland because I became a fan when I was young.
Also the Indians, so you know where that ends.
Chicago! Awesome city and Wrigley is a great place to watch the classic game of baseball.
One day , hopefully , I can watch a game at Fenway.

Baltimore.

The Browns are one of those teams you sort of root for just because, for most of our lives, they've been so bad. Its like the Cubs....you may root against them but its hard to hate them.

Well, I live in Arizona and the Raiders play in Nevada. Your knowledge of geography sucks.
Raiders are originally from Cali as you must be. So my geography is just fine. You’re not a Cardinals fan for a reason

I'm originally from Texas...if God was going to give the world an enema, he would stick the nozzle in Texas.

The Cardinals are fine...but I love the Raiders. It's called loyalty. Perhaps you could use some.

Apparently, that's what God did, since Texas is now washed free of you.
God wanted Trump to lose. He also wanted you to be miserable. She's 2 for 2. LOL

And thus do you demonstrate why moronic drones who believe in nothing except their own thought masters should never try to speak on the subject of religious faith.

God gives people free will. He lets them be as stupid and ridiculous and self-destructive as they choose to be, as you should know from looking at your own wasted existence.

And no, YOU want me to be miserable, and you're desperately trying to convince yourself that I am. But, as always, because I'm not a gormless loser with no life or meaning beyond, "My political positions make me a good person!! They do, THEY DO!!! My candidate won, so I matter!!!" this is not the case.

I don't really care if you console yourself with fantasies of conservatives howling at the sky in anguish or recording themselves crying in bathtubs because they're "so scared" about politics, the way leftists do. It's not happening, but I get that no conservative outside of the Internet will so much as allow you to approach them without kicking you like a mangy dog, so you have no way of knowing this.

The reality is always going to be that, unlike you, I have a happy and fulfilling life regardless of politics and elections, and will always be superior to you in every conceivable way that a human being can be superior to an evolutionary mistake.

I would think with your experience, you'd be able to tell the difference between anger and contempt by now. Of course, if I were you, I'd be desperately looking for some validation for my existence, too.

Was there some part of "I don't defend myself to garbage" that was too complicated for you? Those pesky two-syllable words, maybe?

Your angry 24/7/365. You're not interesting enough to explore what may be snark and what may be anger.
So your anger at having your blob destroyed and having destroyed your family is nothing new.

No, you dumb twat. My contempt and revulsion at your existence - when awareness of it is forced upon me - reflect absolutely none of the things in my life which actually matter.

And we both know that you don't "explore the difference between snark and anger" because the most validation you ever get for your infection of the world is when someone spits in your direction and you can pretend it's because of something other than disdain.

The reality is that this election is far more important to you than it is to me, because unlike you, I have a family and a life and something positive to offer the world. Sorry to break it to you, but you will always and forever be beneath me and serve no purpose by existing, no matter what happens in politics.

And to return to the original topic, I still do not answer to or defend myself to scum.

Ahh, so now your blob getting the living shit kicked out of him is unimportant to you. That is why you destroyed your family and will be having Thanksgiving all alone.

No, fool, the point is that I don't live and die by elections the way you do, because my sense of self-worth and morality isn't derived from politics.

And there's no number of times you're going to tell yourself that I "destroyed my family" and will spend Thanksgiving the way you do that's going to make it true. Tell yourself whatever keeps you off of bridges and window ledges, Cornball, but the reality is still going to be that I have a worthwile life that matters, and you are vapor that no one notices or will miss.

Well, I live in Arizona and the Raiders play in Nevada. Your knowledge of geography sucks.
Raiders are originally from Cali as you must be. So my geography is just fine. You’re not a Cardinals fan for a reason

I'm originally from Texas...if God was going to give the world an enema, he would stick the nozzle in Texas.

The Cardinals are fine...but I love the Raiders. It's called loyalty. Perhaps you could use some.

Apparently, that's what God did, since Texas is now washed free of you.
God wanted Trump to lose. He also wanted you to be miserable. She's 2 for 2. LOL
God is a he

She's not going to like that.
How dare you assume gender?

God identifies Himself as male, and I could have sworn that mis-gendering someone or contradicting their self-identification was a cardinal sin for leftists.

For Bri and Cecilie ;''''
Two hardcore Trump supporters die and go to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions.

One of them says, "Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud? "

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232."

After a few seconds of stunned silence, one of the Trump supporters turns to the other and whispers, "This goes higher up than we thought.."

I would think with your experience, you'd be able to tell the difference between anger and contempt by now. Of course, if I were you, I'd be desperately looking for some validation for my existence, too.

Was there some part of "I don't defend myself to garbage" that was too complicated for you? Those pesky two-syllable words, maybe?

Your angry 24/7/365. You're not interesting enough to explore what may be snark and what may be anger.
So your anger at having your blob destroyed and having destroyed your family is nothing new.

No, you dumb twat. My contempt and revulsion at your existence - when awareness of it is forced upon me - reflect absolutely none of the things in my life which actually matter.

And we both know that you don't "explore the difference between snark and anger" because the most validation you ever get for your infection of the world is when someone spits in your direction and you can pretend it's because of something other than disdain.

The reality is that this election is far more important to you than it is to me, because unlike you, I have a family and a life and something positive to offer the world. Sorry to break it to you, but you will always and forever be beneath me and serve no purpose by existing, no matter what happens in politics.

And to return to the original topic, I still do not answer to or defend myself to scum.

Ahh, so now your blob getting the living shit kicked out of him is unimportant to you. That is why you destroyed your family and will be having Thanksgiving all alone.

No, fool, the point is that I don't live and die by elections the way you do, because my sense of self-worth and morality isn't derived from politics.

And there's no number of times you're going to tell yourself that I "destroyed my family" and will spend Thanksgiving the way you do that's going to make it true. Tell yourself whatever keeps you off of bridges and window ledges, Cornball, but the reality is still going to be that I have a worthwile life that matters, and you are vapor that no one notices or will miss.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The understatement of the year,lol his life is so sad that he counts on people on the net to reply to him.people here don’t listen to me when I tell them to put him on ignore.:trolls:

I cheer for Cleveland because I became a fan when I was young.
Also the Indians, so you know where that ends.
Chicago! Awesome city and Wrigley is a great place to watch the classic game of baseball.
One day , hopefully , I can watch a game at Fenway.

Baltimore.

I doubt it.america and the world will never be the same again.speaking g of your browns,with mayfield,they look like they have a bright future.hasn’t it Been decades sense they last had a winning season.well they look like they are poised for one this year.

Baltimore.

Maybe. I root for the Cards as I like Murray. Rest not so much. Go Pats!
** satisfying bump **

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
You obviously don't know what the term "respected" means.

The Bible obviously identifies him as a male.
or whatever illiterate, terrified, superstitious human made up those stories used the general pronoun "he".
Does the Bible say God is a he or not?

1) John 1:5 “This is the message that we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light, in him there is no darkness at all.”

3) 2 Samuel 22:32-34 “For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.”

5) Psalms 62:7-8 “My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah.”

10) Isaiah 40:28 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.”

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

oh i see i disagreed with you on this one back in aug.

guess i was right & you were wrong, zoggy. YEA!

Neither have better record thus far than the Seahawks.

Seahawks : 7W 3L

Forum List

Back