Looks like Trump will win again.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Try not to act too desperate, though, Cornball.

I'm sure you're speaking from experience...eh Smoky?
Raiders suck. Figures you’re a fan. Everyone from Cali these days a leftist loon?

Well, I live in Arizona and the Raiders play in Nevada. Your knowledge of geography sucks.
Raiders are originally from Cali as you must be. So my geography is just fine. You’re not a Cardinals fan for a reason

I've heard more intelligent conversation coming from a Middle School cafeteria than from this entire thread.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Raiders suck. Figures you’re a fan. Everyone from Cali these days a leftist loon?

Well, I live in Arizona and the Raiders play in Nevada. Your knowledge of geography sucks.
Raiders are originally from Cali as you must be. So my geography is just fine. You’re not a Cardinals fan for a reason

I'm originally from Texas...if God was going to give the world an enema, he would stick the nozzle in Texas.

The Cardinals are fine...but I love the Raiders. It's called loyalty. Perhaps you could use some.

They are in better standing than the Patriots...

Raiders: 6W 3L
Patriots: 4W 5L

They beat KC this year... Not an easy thing to do.

I have not forgiven them for leaving the Bay Area. Because PA delivered Biden the win, I'm supporting the Steelers this year...

I have not forgiven them for leaving the Bay Area. Because PA delivered Biden the win, I'm supporting the Steelers this year...

I hear you but let me say this about that:

1). It's a classic Oakland Raider move...it sort of fits in with the franchise's modus operandi. Say what you want about Al Davis the football pioneer (dare I say ICON???) but the man was also a ruthless business man. He made no bones about it. In his book "First Down and a Billion" the former owner of the San Diego Chargers told a story about Davis sending a bill to him once. The bill was for food and hospitality when the Chargers visited the OACC. Gene Klein (the Bolt's owner) returned it with a note saying "opened by mistake". Leaving the Bay Area ripped the heart out of the fan base there but isn't just like a team that calls itself "The Raiders" to do such a thing? Their theme song is "The Autumn Wind" which means it comes....and it goes....leaving you behind. It probably would mean more to me if I lived there but I think it fits.

2). The OACC was possibly the worst stadium in the league and likely has been the worst stadium for about twenty years. There is an active flea market in the parking lot. No fooling... They've needed a new stadium for years. And while I'm against ANY public money being used for stadiums...other municipalities have antied up...Oakland should have done the same thing if they wanted to keep them.

The Steelers are a great franchise....good pick.

For far too many Trumpers, the past four years have been about worshiping a 'Great Man' instead of working to advance a good agenda

Trump had them and he lost them. in small towns across America, there was a local “red wave” that flowed right past the president without getting him even remotely wet.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?

I'm originally from Texas...if God was going to give the world an enema, he would stick the nozzle in Texas.

The Cardinals are fine...but I love the Raiders. It's called loyalty. Perhaps you could use some.
I do. To the NE Patriots. Owned your team for the past 20+ years.

???? Why not the Eagles? Seems arbitrary. They didn't leave the "Bay Area"...they left shithole Oakland.

The entire NFL owned the Raiders.

The Patriots owned the entire NFL....and it may not be over yet...

You are an idiot.

You have to be shting us. Western civilization is an escape from biblical rule and anyone’s Bible, Koran or Torah. But keep telling us that while supporting the most un Christ like humanoid to ever hire a bevy of prostitutes or separate babies from their Christian parents.
Congratulations on perpetuating two leftist myths. You are officially a dupe and incapable of independent
thought. How does it feel?

I would think with your experience, you'd be able to tell the difference between anger and contempt by now. Of course, if I were you, I'd be desperately looking for some validation for my existence, too.

Was there some part of "I don't defend myself to garbage" that was too complicated for you? Those pesky two-syllable words, maybe?

Your angry 24/7/365. You're not interesting enough to explore what may be snark and what may be anger.
So your anger at having your blob destroyed and having destroyed your family is nothing new.

No, you dumb twat. My contempt and revulsion at your existence - when awareness of it is forced upon me - reflect absolutely none of the things in my life which actually matter.

And we both know that you don't "explore the difference between snark and anger" because the most validation you ever get for your infection of the world is when someone spits in your direction and you can pretend it's because of something other than disdain.

The reality is that this election is far more important to you than it is to me, because unlike you, I have a family and a life and something positive to offer the world. Sorry to break it to you, but you will always and forever be beneath me and serve no purpose by existing, no matter what happens in politics.

And to return to the original topic, I still do not answer to or defend myself to scum.

Hey now. My nephew likes the Raiders, God knows why. He's insisting that his housewarming gift from me be a crocheted afghan with the Raiders logo on it. Do you have any idea how tedious and fiddly that sucker is to work?

Apparently, that's what God did, since Texas is now washed free of you.

Forum List

Back