Looks like Trump *can* run for office again..

According to little-repeated news on CNN-US, Trump stands to see 5 to 7 Republicans vote to convict him, while 17 to 18 would be needed to achieve said conviction..

However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns to (re-)vote him into power, even responding semi-enthusiastically to their violence, i hope Trump loses the primaries during any next run of his. I also hope the business world continues to ostracize him.

"However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns"
You Tards keep parroting this silly shit...Trump never "played" anybody but you filthy Leftists...He did exactly what he said he'd do and everybody kicked ass because of it.
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY did he "play his base"?
you should really watch CNN a bit more often. preferably without fuming about "leftie nonsense".

You should really watch anything other than CNN a bit more often. It might cut down on the leftie nonsense spewing from your cakehole.

Or maybe it will make the vacuum between your ears implode. Either way, the IQ of the world goes up.

If Sleepy Joe were to do a tremendous job during his reign, bring peace and prosperity,a much higher standard of living for the Middle Class, etc., it really wouldn't matter if Trump runs or not. No one would want to make a change in 2024.

Why doesn't Bite Me just concentrate on BEING a tremendous President and making the people see how fabulous he is, instead of trying to tear down the other guy?

You can't even spell"amendment" correctly!
who cares about typos dude? we should care about proper leadership! which you're clearly not interested in, right?

Perhaps after you learn to communicate better than a third-grader, you could try learning that disagreeing with your laughable definition of "leadership" is not the same as being disinterested in leadership.

This will shock you, I know, but not only are people not obligated to hold your idiotic worldview, they actually should not be obligated to do so, nor are you man enough to force them to. I don't care how puffed-up and mighty you feel right now. You should go lie down until the hallucination passes and you realize that, whatever happened in the election, you're still a joke and a loser. Try forcing me to fall in line with your lunacy, and I'll send my 11-year-old out to whip your ass, because you aren't worth having me do it myself.

can't fight your own battles eh?
all you can do is resort to name calling.
like some kindergarten kid..

You should really watch anything other than CNN a bit more often. It might cut down on the leftie nonsense spewing from your cakehole.

Or maybe it will make the vacuum between your ears implode. Either way, the IQ of the world goes up.

Get off that pedestal of hate, please.
Your pressure on it is making it stink in my thread.

Trump 2024...that's all I have to say.

My wife said "why did you get 'Veterans for Trump" signs two months after the election.

I said "My old ones are disintegrating and I want to have some to put out early in 2023".

:love_ya4:

Last edited:
Trump won't get any of the big establishment money. That'll go to the crooked insiders. But he will get middle class, working men's money.

Trump is the only Republican in 2024 that stands a chance of a snowball in you-know-where of vanquishing the Democrats. Not a single establishment Republican has a record of accomplishment that the Middle Class can see. And there isn't a long enough time between now and 2024 for the Bushes or Romney or Kasich or Flake to achieve enough to convince the people.
You hang on tight to that sinking ship

Come on now. What Anti-Trump REPUBLICAN is really going to be able to vanquish the D's in 2024?

Do you really think that Sleepy Joe is going to be such a colossal failure that tens of millions of loyal Democrats are going to say "Its time for Mitt" or "JEB!"?

That's the only way a Republican who tells the tens of millions of Trump Supporters to "Fuck off"(in the figurative sense, of course) to win.

Maybe Trump can't win in 2024- its certainly not certain especially with millions of new Illegals added to the voting rolls under Biden. But one thing for sure is that Kasich or Flake or Joe Walsh will almost certainly get schlonged 6 ways to Sunday by Sleepy Joe.
I think neocons like getting schlonged, regardless of what they say.

Trump won't get any of the big establishment money. That'll go to the crooked insiders. But he will get middle class, working men's money.

Trump is the only Republican in 2024 that stands a chance of a snowball in you-know-where of vanquishing the Democrats. Not a single establishment Republican has a record of accomplishment that the Middle Class can see. And there isn't a long enough time between now and 2024 for the Bushes or Romney or Kasich or Flake to achieve enough to convince the people.

Come on now. What Anti-Trump REPUBLICAN is really going to be able to vanquish the D's in 2024?

Do you really think that Sleepy Joe is going to be such a colossal failure that tens of millions of loyal Democrats are going to say "Its time for Mitt" or "JEB!"?

That's the only way a Republican who tells the tens of millions of Trump Supporters to "Fuck off"(in the figurative sense, of course) to win.

Maybe Trump can't win in 2024- its certainly not certain especially with millions of new Illegals added to the voting rolls under Biden. But one thing for sure is that Kasich or Flake or Joe Walsh will almost certainly get schlonged 6 ways to Sunday by Sleepy Joe.

Exactly right. Mitt Romney ran in 2012 with the goal of finishing in 2nd place and was pleased with the result.

Exactly right. Mitt Romney ran in 2012 with the goal of finishing in 2nd place and was pleased with the result.
Mitt Romney is one of the biggest pussies to ever serve in America. If he married my sister I'd accuse her of being a lesbian.

According to little-repeated news on CNN-US, Trump stands to see 5 to 7 Republicans vote to convict him, while 17 to 18 would be needed to achieve said conviction..

However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns to (re-)vote him into power, even responding semi-enthusiastically to their violence, i hope Trump loses the primaries during any next run of his. I also hope the business world continues to ostracize him.
His niece Mary is a psychologist who knows him well. She has suggested that there’s no way Donald will run again for a couple of reasons. First is the fact that he really isn’t interested in doing the JOB of a President - he just wants prestige. Secondly, he can’t stand to lose and won’t enter into a contest when he realizes he could lose again.

she thinks, however, that Trump will continue to TEASE the possibility to keep as much influence in the party and to get the attention he craves.

i hope she’s right that he won’t. I hope she’s wrong that he’ll tease his supporters for the next 2-3 years

For goodness' sake!

Trump haters do not need to worry.

The Donald is not stupid.

He has gotten the word: The Establishment will NOT let him win again. He is toast.

During the next four years, he will be busy dealing with possible bankruptcy or even incarceration.

He has learned his lesson.

He will be a good little boy now and stop challenging the Establishment.
If only I could believe that!

Mitt Romney is one of the biggest pussies to ever serve in America. If he married my sister I'd accuse her of being a lesbian.
And no one with a brain would care

For goodness' sake!

He has gotten the word: The Establishment will NOT let him win again. He is toast.

During the next four years, he will be busy dealing with possible bankruptcy or even incarceration.

Nope; guys 'like him" hate losing but especially when he sees his loss being both unfair and bad for the US. He will fight to the bitter...or sweeter...end!! and OVER 74Million yanks will fight ALONGSIDE HIM!!! Insider beware; your corruption is noted!!!

Greg

For goodness' sake!

If only I could believe that!
Don't!!!

He'll be back.

Greg

Forum List

Back