Looks Like The Good People of Florida Have Had Enough of RW Extremism

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That Über-RW politician, Rick Scott, seems to be right on track to get his extremist RW a$$ handed to him.

The jackass spent a quarter of a million Tax-Payer dollars on Robo-calls telling them how good of a job he's done.

They disagree.

The people have been Tea-bagged enough already and are fighting back.

Listen up.... Listen to Rick Scott Robocalls | Pink Slip Rick Scott

You can Google and watch the YouTube videos of the news reports as well.

Better late than never Florida.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

LOL, right wing extreamism, tea baggers, tea bagged, blaa blaa blaa.

and from a site called, pink slip Rick.

I can find a site that says, IMPEACH the Boyking Obama. Now that is a site after my own heart.

:lol:

Last edited:

and from a site called, pink slipped Rick Scott.

I can find a site that says, IMPEACH the Boyking Obama. Now that is a site after my own heart.

Did you listen to the people speak out with there MANY, MANY,MANY and ANGRY messaged to the extremist RW politician's inbox?

The RepubliCON$ are toast I say...TOAST!!! :lol:

Can you believe the right wing base telling Republican politicians to "repent" and "ask Jesus for forgiveness"?

Those phone messages are something else.

How about, "I hope you get the health care you give us - nothing".

How did a thief get elected? I don't know anyone who will admit voting for you.

If you were running Saudi Arabia, they would be out of sand in 5 years.

Racist fuck. Crawl back under your rock.

Yeah, that Rick Scott is so unpopular. In Leftist circles.
How dare that man govern with fiscal prudence? The name of thegame is spend spend spend.

This is why Florida's debt is now rated higher than the US's. Rick Scott for President.
Florida AAA Credit Rating

Listen to those phone calls and call those people leftists. You may be in for a surprise.

Did you read the part where the state owes 23 billion dollars?

Last edited by a moderator:

lol, you are just a simple idiot. You haven't crawled back from the twilight zone.

Yeah, that Rick Scott is so unpopular. In Leftist circles.
How dare that man govern with fiscal prudence? The name of thegame is spend spend spend.

This is why Florida's debt is now rated higher than the US's. Rick Scott for President.
Florida AAA Credit Rating

Hey Einstein, many of the callers were fellow Republicans.

You people are toast...TOAST I say! :lol:

lol, you are just a simple idiot. You haven't crawled back from the twilight zone.

Calling me an idiot doesn't make you less of a racist. And you ARE a racist. Everything this country stands for is against people of your ilk.

Getting your kids ready for school?

kkk2.jpg

Calling me an idiot doesn't make you less of a racist. And you ARE a racist. Everything this country stands for is against people of your ilk.

kkk2.jpg

That picture is a prime example of why we should never let people like rdean run our educational system.

kkk2.jpg

You really are an idiot. what make me a RACIST in this thread? this should be good folks:lol:

Last edited:

kkk2.jpg

You really are an idiot. what make me a RACIST in this thread? this should be good folks:lol:

I know a racist by what they say. You are a racist.

Did you listen to the people speak out with there MANY, MANY,MANY and ANGRY messaged to the extremist RW politician's inbox?

Pissed off they are going to drug tested are they? Poor kids. :lol:

That Über-RW politician, Rick Scott, seems to be right on track to get his extremist RW a$$ handed to him.

The jackass spent a quarter of a million Tax-Payer dollars on Robo-calls telling them how good of a job he's done.

They disagree.

The people have been Tea-bagged enough already and are fighting back.

Listen up.... Listen to Rick Scott Robocalls | Pink Slip Rick Scott

You can Google and watch the YouTube videos of the news reports as well.

Better late than never Florida.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Geez--:lol::lol:--Give it up--this is not 2008--Florida is going to kick Barack Obama to the curb faster than you can say it.

$Hope-and-Nope.jpg

Pissed off they are going to drug tested are they? Poor kids. :lol:

Its a pisser when something threatens that free ride they are all on.

Everyone else is busting their ass to make ends meet but these freeloaders don't have to worry about it. There is alway money in that handy dandy EBT card. Of course its someone elses money but hey, they don't give a shit where it comes from.

:eusa_angel:But Scott's approval ratings ARE horrible. Buh bye!

Mitch Daniels had horrible rating his first year in Indiana as well.

He was reelected in a landslide.

Why? Because his policies worked and he pulled Indiana out of the hole it was in.

I live in Florida so I will be watching to see if what Gov Scott does works or not.

Forum List

Back