Looks like the first batch finally has left Syria.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like the first batch finally has left Syria.

First batch of Syrian chemical weapons material leaves the country

By Nabih Bulos
January 7, 2014, 12:26 p.m.

BEIRUT -- The first batch of Syrian chemical weapons material has left the country, according to international officials overseeing the removal and destruction of the government’s toxic arsenal.

"A first quantity of priority chemical materials was moved from two sites to the [Syrian] port of Latakia for verification and was then loaded onto a Danish commercial vessel today," said Sigrid Kaag, special coordinator for the joint United Nations and Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons mission.

Continue reading at:

First batch of Syrian chemical weapons material leaves the country - latimes.com

Are they taking the stuff from the rebels too?

Why, Mr. Tinmore, since the rebels are Sunnis, I am surprised you want their weapons taken too. However, if you don't like the idea that the rebels might have chemical weaspons and you know that they do, I would suggest that you inform the necessary authorities about this.

Why, Mr. Tinmore, since the rebels are Sunnis, I am surprised you want their weapons taken too. However, if you don't like the idea that the rebels might have chemical weaspons and you know that they do, I would suggest that you inform the necessary authorities about this.

The rebels are mostly foreign mercenaries supported by foreign powers like the US.

The rebels are mostly foreign mercenaries supported by foreign powers like the US.

The rebels are coming from all different countries, and the U.S. and its allies have nothing to do with them. If you think otherwise, prove it to us. Do you think the U.S. is arming the rebels coming from, say, the Balkans? If you take away Hezbollah fighting with Assad, the rebels are mainly Sunnis; and since you are always supporting Sunni Hamas, I am surprised that you are concerned with the Sunni rebels having weapons. If you actually feel in your mind that the U.S. is supporting the rebels other than the FSA, write your Congressman and complain.

And the hate (for America) just keeps on comin'.
Hey Georgie, when will you satisfy your hateful soul and get the fuck out? I'll help you pack. :cool:

Hey Georgie, when will you satisfy your hateful soul and get the fuck out? I'll help you pack. :cool:

I think Tinman forgets that most americans were foreigners at one time.
Rebel believe in a cause. It might not be what you believe but then rebels in early american didn't agree with the british. It is interference in a direction towards freedom to one of and islamist caliph after a dictator. The people don't need to go from one over baring sect to another, they want to shake them both off. The world was formed by foreign powers throughout history. Right not the US is only giving non military aid to opposition forces, not the foreigners on jihad. The al qaida come from all over the world, a call to arms from mosques and muslim groups.
There have been so many people that come and go through the middle east, each looking for something or with an agenda. Armies, preachers, teachers, clan lords, political leaders, militias......you would think the middle east map was made with silly putty being tugged and squished in every directions. The middle east is made up of foreigners. DNA of most is likely to be as complex as a floor mosaic from ancient times.
Middle east has always been a gordian knot. Alexander cheated by slicing through it, but that didn't really work out in the end. Middle east needs to be carefully tied and pinned or trained to straighten itself out, even if it means one thread at a time.
When the worlds finds and end to wars, the middle east who began so much will be fighting, even verbally, with someone else in the middle east and it will have it roots in the past.
Truth needs to wipe out hate and mistrust before real peace can be achieved.

Last edited:

I think Tinman forgets that most americans were foreigners at one time.
Rebel believe in a cause. It might not be what you believe but then rebels in early american didn't agree with the british. It is interference in a direction towards freedom to one of and islamist caliph after a dictator. The people don't need to go from one over baring sect to another, they want to shake them both off. The world was formed by foreign powers throughout history. Right not the US is only giving non military aid to opposition forces, not the foreigners on jihad. The al qaida come from all over the world, a call to arms from mosques and muslim groups.
There have been so many people that come and go through the middle east, each looking for something or with an agenda. Armies, preachers, teachers, clan lords, political leaders, militias......you would think the middle east map was made with silly putty being tugged and squished in every directions. The middle east is made up of foreigners. DNA of most is likely to be as complex as a floor mosaic from ancient times.
Middle east has always been a gordian knot. Alexander cheated by slicing through it, but that didn't really work out in the end. Middle east needs to be carefully tied and pinned or trained to straighten itself out, even if it means one thread at a time.
When the worlds finds and end to wars, the middle east who began so much will be fighting, even verbally, with someone else in the middle east and it will have it roots in the past.
Truth needs to wipe out hate and mistrust before real peace can be achieved.

Aris----you are AGAIN attacking religion and ideology----ALL OF THE CONFLICT
in both the middle east and in south east asia ----IS MEDIATED BY "the west"----
mostly "THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA" -----long ago ----when I first encountered
LOTS AND LOTS of muslims from arab countries Iran, ----and the Indian subcontinent---
I LEARNED A NEW WORD

*****ZIONIST'CONTROLLED'CIA*******<<< this entity plus
****MOSSAD**** is responsible for all assasinations in pakistan,
India ---etc AND for the 1971 pakistani civil war---
and for -----acne, hemorrhoids and female promiscuity

the manner of CREATING violence used by the ZIONIST'CONTROLLED'CIA
and "MOSSAD"------is thru mercenaries and plants . ---You don't know about
it because THEY DON'T TELL YOU

So the over 110,000 Syrians Assad has slaughtered using the country's military and advanced weaponry, and even chemical weapons, are all "foreigners". Good joke. Ha ha.

The rebels are coming from all different countries, and the U.S. and its allies have nothing to do with them. If you think otherwise, prove it to us. Do you think the U.S. is arming the rebels coming from, say, the Balkans? If you take away Hezbollah fighting with Assad, the rebels are mainly Sunnis; and since you are always supporting Sunni Hamas, I am surprised that you are concerned with the Sunni rebels having weapons. If you actually feel in your mind that the U.S. is supporting the rebels other than the FSA, write your Congressman and complain.
The Palestinians at one point helped their best friend Assad kill his own people. Before the whole Arab / Muslim world revolted against him, that is.

Maybe that's what Tinmore means by "foreigners".

The Palestinians at one point helped their best friend Assad kill his own people. Before the whole Arab / Muslim world revolted against him, that is.

Maybe that's what Tinmore means by "foreigners".

Roudy-----I do not even have to wait for a KHUTBAH JUMAAT report
to know the current jihado party-line on the turmoil in Syria----
It was instigated and funded by the ***zionist'controlled'cia***
and there are mossad operatives involved------and people are being
bribed to do this or that or FORCED to do so
somethings never change

Forum List

Back