Looks Like The Cat's Out Of The Bag....

I already do.... That's whats so stinking funny about you guys... You ASSUME and most of the time your wrong!

If you disproved global warming you'd be famous. Scientists love realizing they are wrong because it improves our understanding of the world around us. Scientific institutions all over the planet disagree with you. Something tells me somebody with an 8th grade understanding of how to use the English language is not going around disproving global warming.
Copernicus was held in jail for many years... Not until after his death did he gain fame... It took years for the political elite and the church to be shown frauds and liars..

The scientific community accepted what Copernicus said because he proved he was right. Like you mentioned, it was religious nut jobs that tried to suppress his work. Scientists love when big ideas are proven to be wrong. Religious nut jobs that believe in fairy tales are the ones that don't believe in science. You are no Copernicus dude, sorry.

Here... let me use crayons... this might help you...

View attachment 206325
In yellow is REALITY....

Circled in red is FANTASY!

Cut 'em some slack, Billy-B......

...they live in abject fear of ever doubting, confronting....even questioning.....the burblings of the Left.
The 'slack' I would give them (self edit...) I digress... They are the ones claiming they have science on their side but they never seem to get Empirical Evidence to prove it.

They don' need no stinkin' evidence!!!

They have the amniotic warmth of the mob's embrace!

And, of course, 'science' doesn't mean the same thing to government school grads as it does to us.

"In academia, truth has fallen in priority to ideology, also known as the ‘greater truth’ of pre-formed conclusions. A case in point is climate change. Normal science discovers facts, and then constructs a theory from those facts. ‘Post-modern science’ starts with a theory that is politically sensitive, and then makes up facts to influence opinion in its favor."
Melanie Phillips, “The World Turned Upside Down.”

Thank you for demonstrating that you don't understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. That home school religious brain washing you got sure did you a lot of good.

I already do.... That's whats so stinking funny about you guys... You ASSUME and most of the time your wrong!

If you disproved global warming you'd be famous. Scientists love realizing they are wrong because it improves our understanding of the world around us. Scientific institutions all over the planet disagree with you. Something tells me somebody with an 8th grade understanding of how to use the English language is not going around disproving global warming.
Copernicus was held in jail for many years... Not until after his death did he gain fame... It took years for the political elite and the church to be shown frauds and liars..

The scientific community accepted what Copernicus said because he proved he was right. Like you mentioned, it was religious nut jobs that tried to suppress his work. Scientists love when big ideas are proven to be wrong. You are no Copernicus dude, sorry.
Not worried about that... I do just fine teaching people about the lies the AGW crowd has spewed for 40 years.. Its a great feeling to see the lights go on in people who have been duped and then see the lies exposed... There were many more ahead of me and there are many more after.... And science is on my side with facts, something you all have abandoned.

View attachment 206325
In yellow is REALITY....

...they live in abject fear of ever doubting, confronting....even questioning.....the burblings of the Left.
The 'slack' I would give them (self edit...) I digress... They are the ones claiming they have science on their side but they never seem to get Empirical Evidence to prove it.

And, of course, 'science' doesn't mean the same thing to government school grads as it does to us.

"In academia, truth has fallen in priority to ideology, also known as the ‘greater truth’ of pre-formed conclusions. A case in point is climate change. Normal science discovers facts, and then constructs a theory from those facts. ‘Post-modern science’ starts with a theory that is politically sensitive, and then makes up facts to influence opinion in its favor."

Thank you for demonstrating that you don't understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. That home school religious brain washing you got sure did you a lot of good.

OK, OK....stop begging: I'll explain science to you:

Steps of the Scientific Method
  • Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
  • Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.
Scientific Method Steps – The Scientific Method – School of Dragons

The scientific community accepted what Copernicus said because he proved he was right. Like you mentioned, it was religious nut jobs that tried to suppress his work. Scientists love when big ideas are proven to be wrong. You are no Copernicus dude, sorry.
Not worried about that... I do just fine teaching people about the lies the AGW crowd has spewed for 40 years.. Its a great feeling to see the lights go on in people who have been duped and then see the lies exposed... There were many more ahead of me and there are many more after.... And science is on my side with facts, something you all have abandoned.

You barely grasp how to use the English language. Where exactly do you teach people about AGW lies? Color me skeptical.

View attachment 206325
In yellow is REALITY....

• Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...

That's nice honey, but you already demonstrated that you don't understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. Your parents did you a real disservice.

You barely grasp how to use the English language. Where exactly do you teach people about AGW lies? Color me skeptical.
Funny;

Tell me, Do you believe your failed models? Why?

Funny;

Where do you teach people about AGW lies? Certainly not a legitimate scientific institution. Are you talking about your beer club or something?

Funny;

Where do you teach people about AGW lies? Certainly not a legitimate scientific institution. Are you talking about your beer club or something?
LOL

I am not as stupid as you are... Please get back to topic. Tell me, do you believe your failed modeling? Why do you believe it?

• Form a Hypothesis. ...

That's nice honey, but you already demonstrated that you don't understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. Your parents did you a real disservice.

Sooo....you still can't grasp what science is?

See if this helps:

In the words of Melanie Phillips, (The World Turned Upside Down), “we have a doctrine of mandated intellectual mendacity.”

a. Mike Hulme is Professor of Climate Change in the School of Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia (UEA), [Mike Hulme] and was good enough to reveal the truth in the Guardian, 2007:

“…this particular mode of scientific activity… has been labeled "post-normal" science. Climate change seems to fall in this category. Disputes in post-normal science focus as often on the process of science - who gets funded, who evaluates quality, who has the ear of policy - as on the facts of science….

Self-evidently dangerous climate change will not emerge from a normal scientific process of truth seeking,… scientists - and politicians - must trade (normal) truth for influence.

If scientists want to remain listened to, to bear influence on policy, they must recognise the social limits of their truth seeking and reveal fully the values and beliefs they bring to their scientific activity…. Climate change is too important to be left to scientists - least of all the normal ones.” The appliance of science.

¬ So global warming theory did not seek to establish the truth through evidence. Instead, truth had to be traded for influence: scientists presented beliefs as a basis for policy. The shame: science has been junked in the interest of promoting ideological conviction.

Get it now, you dunce?????

Funny;

LOL

I am not as stupid as you are... Please get back to topic. Tell me, do you believe your failed modeling? Why do you believe it?

I don't think you teach anybody about climate science. You should go do some research and listen to what actual scientists have to say about the topic.

• Form a Hypothesis. ...

See if this helps:

In the words of Melanie Phillips, (The World Turned Upside Down), “we have a doctrine of mandated intellectual mendacity.”

a. Mike Hulme is Professor of Climate Change in the School of Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia (UEA), [Mike Hulme] and was good enough to reveal the truth in the Guardian, 2007:

“…this particular mode of scientific activity… has been labeled "post-normal" science. Climate change seems to fall in this category. Disputes in post-normal science focus as often on the process of science - who gets funded, who evaluates quality, who has the ear of policy - as on the facts of science….

Self-evidently dangerous climate change will not emerge from a normal scientific process of truth seeking,… scientists - and politicians - must trade (normal) truth for influence.

If scientists want to remain listened to, to bear influence on policy, they must recognise the social limits of their truth seeking and reveal fully the values and beliefs they bring to their scientific activity…. Climate change is too important to be left to scientists - least of all the normal ones.” The appliance of science.

¬ So global warming theory did not seek to establish the truth through evidence. Instead, truth had to be traded for influence: scientists presented beliefs as a basis for policy. The shame: science has been junked in the interest of promoting ideological conviction.

The statement you made earlier clearly demonstrated that you conflate theories and hypotheses. You do that because you're uneducated. You should leave these things to people that are actually educated and qualified, honey.

Looks like Conservative misinformation is working

Alas, it is you who is misinformed. Here, let me prove it to you. You can't provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability....not the first piece of actual evidence and yet you believe. It is quite clear who is misinformed...believing in something with no actual evidence to support the claims...sounds misinformed to me.

Funny;

LOL

I don't think you teach anybody about climate science. You should go do some research and listen to what actual scientists have to say about the topic.
And again you ASSUME....

Yet you never address the facts I presented you? Now why would that be? So interested in my personal endevours and not so interested in the facts you refuse to address.

Are you simply a left wing hack who is set on finding me and trying to use force an fear to shut me up? Is that your game?

I guess Europe, Asia and the scientists who know more about it than anybody need to catch up with dumb ass Americans.
Nope..

The EU is censoring anything that doesn't match their socialist takeover agenda.... Can't have reasoning minds get the facts on the scam..

The world would laugh at us if the abject stupidity in this country wasn't so dangerous. I've given up on trying to convince people like you that scientists the world over are not in on a conspiracy to scam us into giving them grant money. It's enough to know historians will look back and talk about how people like you were stupid as fuck.

Ok...then prove it. Provide a single piece of observed measured evidence that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability...just one. Surely if "all" the scientists are convinced, there must be some pretty hard core evidence...I mean, you can't even get all scientists to agree on something as basic as gravity. So lets see a bit of this actual evidence that has all the scientists convinced.

• Form a Hypothesis. ...

See if this helps:

The statement you made earlier clearly demonstrated that you conflate theories and hypotheses. You do that because you're uneducated. You should leave these things to people that are actually educated and qualified, honey.

I just proved that Global Warming is politics, not science.....

....you keep trying to dodge the fact.

I love putting that burr under your saddle, donkey.

Looks like Conservative misinformation is working

It's seriously embarrassing. A bunch of fuck mouthed rednecks from the United States have unraveled the global conspiracy being pushed by some of the most educated people on Earth. Right...

Waiting for that single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...and it will never be forthcoming because no such evidence exists...and since no such evidence exists, what else other than a dump truck full of money and political power might bring naturally skeptical people into agreement on anything?

Funny;

LOL

And again you ASSUME....

Yet you never address the facts I presented you? Now why would that be? So interested in my personal endevours and not so interested in the facts you refuse to address.

Are you simply a left wing hack who is set on finding me and trying to use force an fear to shut me up? Is that your game?

Some dumb redneck that thinks he understands climate science better than actual climate scientists is not worth that kind of effort. You should endeavor to have more than a rudimentary understanding of English before you start lying about your academic credentials.

• Form a Hypothesis. ...

See if this helps:

I just proved that Global Warming is politics, not science.....

....you keep trying to dodge the fact.

I love putting that burr under your saddle, donkey.

That's nice honey.

I guess Europe, Asia and the scientists who know more about it than anybody need to catch up with dumb ass Americans.
Nope..

The EU is censoring anything that doesn't match their socialist takeover agenda.... Can't have reasoning minds get the facts on the scam..

The world would laugh at us if the abject stupidity in this country wasn't so dangerous. I've given up on trying to convince people like you that scientists the world over are not in on a conspiracy to scam us into giving them grant money. It's enough to know historians will look back and talk about how people like you were stupid as fuck.
As I have a Masters in Atmospheric Physics I find your comment insulting...

As a scientist, you are the ones who are climbing a tree that is on fire.. Your facts are derived from models that have NO PREDICTIVE POWER... Your making assumptions from a position of ignorance.. Fooled by your toys... Until you come to grips with empirical evidence you will always be a dupe for whatever folly your told is true. I deal in facts you can prove, not fantasy you wish were happening...

You'd think somebody that went to college for 6 years would be a little better at typing English. The scientists are not lying to us. People like you are a detriment to our species.

Of course they are as evidenced by the fact that you can't provide a single piece of observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...not a single shred.

Forum List

Back