Looks like reparations have taken affect

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh sure, some white's and Hispanic's will benefit some, but to the major extent its blacks who reap the benefits. About time too, I feel bad for those who were slaves.

This is just one example of many.

Last edited:
Trump is being a dick about it though, he's sending military to some areas, a veto of sorts.

It's Trump who is the problem. As if Russian agent wasn't enough, he infected us with COVID and then incited an uprising.

Oh sure, some white's and Hispanic's will benefit some, but to the major extent its blacks who reap the benefits. About time too, I feel bad for those who were slaves.

They all stole Dodges? They'll be back next week for service.

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: U got that right

And I wouldn't be surprised if they're looking for free warranty service.

I own a Hemi Jeep.
I can confirm that.

It's a great example of "trickle down" economics. For each stolen Rolex or Gucci bag, the "middleman" gets to take a profit and the PRODUCT gets bought at a discount by a deserving customer... I was thinking the same thing about "reparations" aspect lately...

UNFORTUNATELY -- the flaw in this "policy" is that MANY black owned businesses are doomed, many black people have lost their lives and fortunes and a picture of an elderly black woman crying on the street that all of her favorite convenient neighborhood shopping had been destroyed wont leave my head,, Much like the vid of George Floyd's death..

Some professor/attorney/politician type was on the news the other night saying he has a plan for blacks to receive 365K (ish) each, to the tune of I think it was 9 Trillion. Course he's "a brother", some old guy who thinks he's smart. He literally says "what do we have to lose", and repeated it many times.

The gift that keeps on giving these days. Is there any wonder blacks have come to reject the Demonicrat party?

That’s gold right there.

Some professor/attorney/politician type was on the news the other night saying he has a plan for blacks to receive 365K (ish) each, to the tune of I think it was 9 Trillion. Course he's "a brother", some old guy who thinks he's smart. He literally says "what do we have to lose", and repeated it many times.

The gift that keeps on giving these days. Is there any wonder blacks have come to reject the Demonicrat party?
Within two years 99% of them will be broke. I’m almost to where I would give them the money, and cut off all future welfare. We may actually save in the long run.

Funniest human on Earth right here. Not even Dave could get away with this today :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back