Looks Like Netanyahu Up to 30 Seats with 90% of Votes Counted

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Netanyahu claims victory as vote count shows Likud further ahead The Times of Israel
Welll, that went better than many thought it would. Glad it did.

As voting ended in Israel’s Knesset elections Tuesday night, TV exit polls showed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu well placed to retain the premiership, with his Likud party neck and neck with rival Isaac Herzog’s Zionist Union but better positioned to build a coalition. Netanyahu hailed a Likud victory, though Herzog refused to concede.

By 4 a.m., however, with some 90% of votes counted, the Central Elections Committee was indicating a far more dramatic victory for Netanyahu, with the Likud heading for a possible 30 seats, compared to Zionist Union’s 24 seats.

hope that it holds Depootoo , hope it gets better and better . Maybe Bibi will take some good action against his enemies .

Is anyone the least bit pissed that obama wasted $350,000 on Netanyahu's opposition.

yeah Tipsy , but like everything else they'll just deny and lie , obfuscate , go to court , hire lawyers while all the time they laugh at Americans .

Good for Netanyahu if this is indeed the case I wonder how the Obama administration is feeling tonight?
Why should we care? If Israel wants a war with Iran GO AHEAD! Having that war criminal was PM is just making things worse for normal every day Israelis he is so obsessed with Iran that he isn't taking care of the citizens. The US already spanked Israel once for getting to big for their britches when they threatened to shoot down their jet fighters...Its nice to see the US with a REAL PRESIDENT and not an lap dog for Israel.

Good for Netanyahu if this is indeed the case I wonder how the Obama administration is feeling tonight?

They probably feel that their "Get-Out-The-Vote" money doesn't go as far in Tel Aviv as it does in Chicago.

Why should we care? If Israel wants a war with Iran GO AHEAD! Having that war criminal was PM is just making things worse for normal every day Israelis he is so obsessed with Iran that he isn't taking care of the citizens. The US already spanked Israel once for getting to big for their britches when they threatened to shoot down their jet fighters...Its nice to see the US with a REAL PRESIDENT and not an lap dog for Israel.
A real President really? So a real president tries to undercut an ally in fact the only true ally we have in the middle east every chance he gets then when he catches heat for goes before the press and claims he fully supports Israel and it's people. If he wants to be a real President how about he come and state honestly and once and for all his true feelings about Israel.

read an interesting article a few years back Odium , it was all speculation but the talk was that a one way attack could be pulled off by the Israelis but it would be a one way trip for the Israeli pilots and planes . ------- And another bit of speculation , there is also rumor that the Saudis 'might' co operate with the Israelis in an attack on iran . Saudis and others in the region don't want iran with nukes or they'll have to get their own as a defense .

A real President really? So a real president tries to undercut an ally in fact the only true ally we have in the middle east every chance he gets then when he catches heat for goes before the press and claims he fully supports Israel and it's people. If he wants to be a real President how about he come and state honestly and once and for all his true feelings about Israel.
Maybe you should support America as much as you support Israel. :) Obama can do whatever he wants and Israel is no ally. They are a parasite that sucks the blood out of every nation that they invade. Seems to me IRAN is the one helping the US in the ME. Fighting ISIS,they are helping Iraq deal with that shit,Helping Assad against ISIS...what's Israel doing other than whining about Nukes Iran doesn't have?

Maybe you should support America as much as you support Israel. :) Obama can do whatever he wants and Israel is no ally. They are a parasite that sucks the blood out of every nation that they invade. Seems to me IRAN is the one helping the US in the ME. Fighting ISIS,they are helping Iraq deal with that shit,Helping Assad against ISIS...what's Israel doing other than whining about Nukes Iran doesn't have?
You think Iran is helping Iraq? Iran is helping it's self install another puppet government in Iraq like it now has in Yemen, Syria, and Lebanon.

read an interesting article a few years back Odium , it was all speculation but the talk was that a one way attack could be pulled off by the Israelis but it would be a one way trip for the Israeli pilots and planes . ------- And another bit of speculation , there is also rumor that the Saudis 'might' co operate with the Israelis in an attack on iran . Saudis and others in the region don't want iran with nukes or they'll have to get their own as a defense .
Behind the scenes Egypt would help too. No one in the middle east wants a nuclear Iran. Especially one that wants a shiite caliphate.

Iran is fighting ISIS because it is Shi'ite Muslims against Sunni, no other reason. Either side "winning" isn't a victory for the US. Only if both sides destroy each other would it be.

'Stunning turnaround'

Netanyahu's Likud surges to stunning Israeli election win

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ruling Likud Party scored a resounding victory in the country's election, final results showed Wednesday, a stunning turnaround after a tight race that had put his lengthy rule in jeopardy.

With nearly all votes counted, Likud appeared to have earned 30 out of parliament's 120 seats and was in a position to build with relative ease a coalition government with its nationalist, religious and ultra-Orthodox Jewish allies. Such a government would likely put Israel at odds with the international community over settlement construction and its opposition to Palestinian statehood, and continue clashing with the White House over hard-line policies.

Netanyahu s Likud surges to stunning Israeli election win

Iran is fighting ISIS because it is Shi'ite Muslims against Sunni, no other reason. Either side "winning" isn't a victory for the US. Only if both sides destroy each other would it be.

Hawk I am old----long ago when muslims in the USA told me of their hatred of "Shiites" -----I championed the Shiites. I was silly-----I saw the as if they were black americans------unfairly targeted by bigots -------NOPE!!!!! they stink.
Iran is Nazi shithole

Obuthole is far from being a real president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back