Looks like McConnell wins again

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Democrats should immediately:

1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections

Expand the tax cuts
Repeal gun laws
Penalty is gone finally. Ocare is dead
Enforce the immigration laws that we ALREADY have
Continue to downsize the EPA

Tax cuts did not pass filibuster and can quickly be repealed. I would like to see a return of Pre Bush tax rates for business and the wealthy

Ban assault rifles, large capacity magazines and enforce strict rules on who can purchase firearms.

Restore the mandate, expand Medicaid, expand Healthcare Exchanges......all leading to Medicare for All

Make DACA permanent, defund the wall, expand temporary work permits and a path to citizenship

Raise Minimum Wage to $15 and permanently tie increases to inflation.

Make permanent changes to Climate Change goals and environmental protections.

All can be done by Democrats if they repeal the Senate Filibuster

My God, talk about destroying the country in short order. This is a short-sighted wish list for the brain dead.

This is the absurdity and insanity that they believe in. Its astoundingly mind boggling.

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

6. Raise the Minimum Wage
what country do you live in? china/ you must be really messed up...i see you like communism, then go live there b4 I take MY gun......

The Senate filibuster will done away on the first day of the new term.

This is over for the Republicans as they are now constituted.

Agree

Packing the courts creates a long term nightmare that will continue to grow the courts.

The key will be for Democrats to win the White House and Congress by any margin.

Pass rapid legislation over the next two years that Republican can not reverse without taking Congress and the White House.

It might take decades for Republicans to win all three
You mean like Obamacare and such?

They already do this crap.

Funny thing, they passed health care so fast they now want to change it again?

Sounds about right.

Obamacare needed 60 votes last time.
Imagine the healthcare plan Democrats can pass with only 50 Senate votes

Democrats need to pass the National Healthcare Plan they WANT.

Make the Republicans have to win the Presidency and both Houses of Congress to change it.

By then, it will be too deeply embedded in our society for Republicans to do anything about it.
Right, lie to the voters about what they want to pass, like telling them they can keep their doctor and health care coverage and it will be cheaper, etc, etc., and then once passed it becomes too deeply entrenched to ever change.

Yea, we are accustomed to democrat rule.
and your guns...but as ive said, they best call ahead of time because trespassers get shot

We all knew that the Republicans were lying in 2016..You can't trust a Repub nor a Dem politician...
nor can we trust you!!!

Now do you think Dumbocrats will learn from their obsession of unlimited power and big government? I don’t. But curious on your take.

That’s been the Dumbocrats mantra for about 150 years now. Remember, this is the party that killed Americans to keep slavery. This is the party that engages in voter fraud. This is the party of corruption. They have never done what is “right”. They’ve only ever focused on power.

what country do you live in? china/ you must be really messed up...i see you like communism, then go live there b4 I take MY gun......
Commie, Commie, Commie

Commies Everywhere

Reporter: "Win, lose or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferal of power after the election?"

President Trump:

"We're going to have to see what happens.

EirefrkXkAMMi2k.jpg

:thup:

Commie, Commie, Commie

Commies Everywhere
look in the mirror and repeat that over and over. you might just catch on

We all knew that the Republicans were lying in 2016..You can't trust a Repub nor a Dem politician...
nor can we trust you!!!
That is beside the point of the thread..The subject is McConnell not Moonglow.

Commie, Commie, Commie

Commies Everywhere

We know how you feel RW.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Reporter: "Win, lose or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferal of power after the election?"

President Trump:

View attachment 392446

No matter what they claim or say they will have no position to aggrieve their vagrancy.

b7b5b89d92192ab9ba517b1e4591b96afaf8f1f4fa167fcf057f29dd09d3313a.png

:salute: Huber --> Durham :salute:

Commie, Commie, Commie

Commies Everywhere

Uranium One - The Path To Treason.

President Trump:

View attachment 392446

No matter what they claim or say they will have no position to aggrieve their vagrancy.

This is going to stop the transfer of power after an election? I doubt it very seriously.

President Trump:

View attachment 392446

This is going to stop the transfer of power after an election? I doubt it very seriously.

:popcorn:

When was the last time a democrat conceded a presidential election on election night?

Michael Dukakis

November 1988... 32 Years ago!

Forum List

Back