Looks like McConnell wins again

If you don’t like it

Get your candidates elected and change it
Do you object to people disagreeing with you?

you told us what you want and I told you why I dont support it

Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant
I disagreed with Republicans stealing the courts but now have to live with it
If Dems can pass what they want, how does your opinion matter?

Here's a question you keep hiding from.

What have Republicans done that Democrats wouldn't do? Go ...
he danced around the question i asked him too....
I answered

Dems would never do what Mitch pulled

They have integrity
thats not what i asked you.....the question was.... .if biden wins and nothing he does stops this virus, it just goes on like it is now....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do with trump or will you make excuses why he cant contain it?..
Lets see...

If Biden wins and denies COVID is a problem, undermines scientists, lies about the threat, encourages people to disobey regulations and things get worse.....

Yes, I will blame him

You should, but Trump didn't do any of those things.
Video says otherwise

In addition, Trump is attempting to remove millions of people from health insurance during a Pandemic.

He has also chosen an odd time to withdraw from WHO.

Worst leadership in a crisis that you can imagine

The mandate is gone by law, so Obama care is illegal.

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Democrats should immediately:

1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections
6. Raise the Minimum Wage
Wow, you're quite the optimist, aren't you???

Do you really think the Democrats can get 67 Senate seats (the number required to override a veto)???

They will not need to veto Biden
Actually, Biden has pretty much given up on campaigning, and hired over 600 lawyers to try to win through legal challenges....

That's pretty much a nonstarter since the Scotus IS ABOUT TO GO CONSERVATIVE...

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

How is it not "right" to do his constitutionally mandated duty and select someone for the court? We can't go into an election with liberals saying they won't accept the outcome with an 8 justice court. There has to be 9.

If it was president Hillary and Chucky was the senate majority leader I can PROMISE YOU that you fucking liberals would be shoving a justice through and saying that republicans were unamerican to suggest it was wrong. Hell you TRIED to do it in 2016 and the only reason you didn't was because you didn't have the senate.

So basically, FUCK OFF.

Except for your hero.

:lol:

You're a fucking moron, even as trolls go. So a virus funded by Obama, crafted by China, and released in order to derail the Trump economy, economic sanctions on China, and destroy the Hong Kong pro-democracy movement is the fault of Trump?

1600907115214.png

You put the "holy shit" in "What a fucktard."

23A5176E-A78B-4A94-9F99-7A30C42B95DF.jpeg

In other words, samo-samo.

Except for your hero.

You're a fucking moron, even as trolls go. So a virus funded by Obama, crafted by China, and released in order to derail the Trump economy, economic sanctions on China, and destroy the Hong Kong pro-democracy movement is the fault of Trump?

View attachment 392197

Look at all that effort put into vulgarity and personal insults. Over a lie. I've never said the virus was Trump's fault. I would point out that you're a liar, but like your hero, I don't think you'd know what that means. Literally. Like your hero, you don't know the difference between truth and fiction.

The response to the virus is very much on Trump, including the way he lied to us over and over, and the way he mocked people trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Now, please stay in your twisted reality. I don't like it sprayed on me.

Rand Paul's epic 13 hour Filibuster to block the confirmation of President Obama's pick for CIA director....

View attachment 392202

If the roles were reversed, the Democrats NEVER would have blocked a SCOTUS appointment for a year.

How is it not "right" to do his constitutionally mandated duty and select someone for the court? We can't go into an election with liberals saying they won't accept the outcome with an 8 justice court. There has to be 9.

If it was president Hillary and Chucky was the senate majority leader I can PROMISE YOU that you fucking liberals would be shoving a justice through and saying that republicans were unamerican to suggest it was wrong. Hell you TRIED to do it in 2016 and the only reason you didn't was because you didn't have the senate.

So basically, FUCK OFF.

It is not “right” when you previously declared that filling SCOTUS vacancies cannot be done in an election year......and acted on it

Expand the tax cuts
Repeal gun laws
Penalty is gone finally. Ocare is dead
Enforce the immigration laws that we ALREADY have
Continue to downsize the EPA

Tax cuts did not pass filibuster and can quickly be repealed. I would like to see a return of Pre Bush tax rates for business and the wealthy

Ban assault rifles, large capacity magazines and enforce strict rules on who can purchase firearms.

Restore the mandate, expand Medicaid, expand Healthcare Exchanges......all leading to Medicare for All

Make DACA permanent, defund the wall, expand temporary work permits and a path to citizenship

Raise Minimum Wage to $15 and permanently tie increases to inflation.

Make permanent changes to Climate Change goals and environmental protections.

All can be done by Democrats if they repeal the Senate Filibuster

My God, talk about destroying the country in short order. This is a short-sighted wish list for the brain dead.

Except for your hero.

View attachment 392197

Look at all that effort put into vulgarity and personal insults. Over a lie. I've never said the virus was Trump's fault. I would point out that you're a liar, but like your hero, I don't think you'd know what that means. Literally. Like your hero, you don't know the difference between truth and fiction.

The response to the virus is very much on Trump, including the way he lied to us over and over, and the way he mocked people trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Now, please stay in your twisted reality. I don't like it sprayed on me.

Brainwashed

Yeah.... just like they did all of these things when Obama was President for 8 years.... :lol:

same assholes whining like a stuck pig in this are the same ones who'd be cheering in glee and saying SUCK IT if the situation were reversed.

ever since biden opened up his mouth to try and gain an advantage he only made issues where there had not been before. he made a threat, mcconnell, went through with it and of course, the left is pissed.

they are getting beating at their own games of bullshit. it's like karma in action.

i do think it's crap for mcconnell to not follow through for obama and shove this through but we left polite politics behind when obama took office.

I can see a whole lot of unconstitutional shit in that.

I can see a whole lot of unconstitutional shit in that.

If the DNCCP can steal the election, the Constitution is OVER.

View attachment 392202

If the roles were reversed, the Democrats NEVER would have blocked a SCOTUS appointment for a year.
Bullshit, it’s disingenuous to pretend otherwise. They’d play whatever game they saw necessary to obtain advantage

Forum List

Back