Looks like I am forced to get the vaccine.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Small potatoes. Wait until the fall season when cases spike again. You will be required to be vaccinated to go to school, or to the workplace. That's when it will finally penetrate the airheads.
Baaaaaaa, HaHaHa, stupid sheep.

Blue-lake-300.jpg

I'll buy a fake card before I have that juice pumped into me.
illegals stealing social security numbers.
Oddball and TN stealing covid vaccination numbers :lol:

What I'm going to have fun with, are the threads about these geniuses getting fired from their jobs, kicked out of school, or the places they live.

What will really be fun threads , are the ones where the state and federal governments make it a felony to present a forged vaccine document, and these mental midgets being perp walked out of air ports, and other places screaming MAH LIBUTY!

I'll buy a fake card before I have that juice pumped into me.
illegals stealing social security numbers.
Oddball and TN stealing covid vaccination numbers :lol:

What I'm going to have fun with, are the threads about these geniuses getting fired from their jobs, kicked out of school, or the places they live.

What will really be fun threads , are the ones where the state and federal governments make it a felony to present a forged vaccine document, and these mental midgets being perp walked out of air ports, and other places screaming MAH LIBUTY!
Go fuck yourself, fascist asshole.

CovidDikSuk.jpg

Forum List

Back