Looks like I am forced to get the vaccine.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE

Don't fly and don't go to sporting events then.

You don't have to do either. You have choices in life.

No airlines or stadium has or can demand a vaccine proof.
The only people who can are other countries, and Europe is doing that.

There are plenty of pictures of vaccination cards on the internet.
Just take one, put in your info, and print it out.

OIP.-uiH-ZWglTAtE2PoJasDswHaEK

Its not like a real ID that has a database people can check.

Then I just don't patronize those places--they don't get my money. The NBA and NFL have tried these bully tactics and their revenues have suffered for it.

No fans means lower Revenue.
They will be just fine no matter if you attend or not.

As they exist now, the vaccine cards are VERY easy to forge. There are no security measures on them. They are pre-printed paper forms with hand-written signatures and data. Super easy to make your own, just get the same card stock they are using and a decent inkjet or laser printer will do the rest.
RWI contards will ALWAYS cheat and lie.
That's what you do best, cheat and lie.

As they exist now, the vaccine cards are VERY easy to forge. There are no security measures on them. They are pre-printed paper forms with hand-written signatures and data. Super easy to make your own, just get the same card stock they are using and a decent inkjet or laser printer will do the rest.
After the events of the last four years, you can say that with a straight face? You got resemble the last word of your post. Sheep.

Then I just don't patronize those places--they don't get my money. The NBA and NFL have tried these bully tactics and their revenues have suffered for it.

No fans means lower Revenue.
They will be just fine no matter if you attend or not.
What happens when a business' revenue drops below costs? Hmmmm? That's right--salaries don't get paid, contracts are defaulted on and the people affected get upset. It's all money moron. Try a little critical thinking especially when you post contradictory statements.

What happens when a business' revenue drops below costs? Hmmmm? That's right--salaries don't get paid, contracts are defaulted on and the people affected get upset. It's all money moron. Try a little critical thinking especially when you post contradictory statements.

You need better work on your denial skills.
FACTS are that team (Franchise) value evaluations are higher than EVER.
Of course revenue is down, no tickets were sold.
Continue to hate and blame hate on everyone else.

Don't watch Pro Sports, nobody CARES what your little peabrain is thinking.

I am seeing now you wont be able to board a plane or attend a sporting event without a vaccine card. This is what you call a INDIRECT FORCE
Why do want to board a plane “when in actual service in time of war or public danger” if you're not in the U.S. Air Force?
Is that a sporting event or a mass casualty event you want to attend?
Do you think Ronald Reagan's Star Wars missile defense system adequate to keep your sports arena safe from airborne atomic weapons?

Tell that to Mark Cuban, moron.

Tell that to Mark Cuban, moron.
Post a link that shows that Cuban isn't able to pay the Salaries.
Is Cuban going broke?
Instead of spouting nonsense, how about supporting your claim with FACTS from a link.

No, the point is the vaccine is a bad idea.
It is not FDA approved, is for a bat virus that is not coming back, does not prevent infection or spread, and has some serious allergic side effect potential.

No, the point is the vaccine is a bad idea.
It is not FDA approved, is for a bat virus that is not coming back, does not prevent infection or spread, and has some serious allergic side effect potential.
Dr. Rigby is not a real Doctor.
Doesn't have ANY info, besides RW and anti-vaxer talking points, to back up this absurd claim.

Are any of the vaccines FDA approved? I agree with this one, but..........

Currently, no coronavirus vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, but three were given emergency use authorization by the agency.

Thank you, or not, former POTUS trump for this 'bad idea' or is it a good thing or does trump really have nothing to do with the vaccine except his loud mouth saying he "WANTS CREDIT."

So you’re going to get injected with a mystery shot that’s literally in the testing phase on the world’s population just so you can go watch a football game? Holy fuck

Forum List

Back