Looks like Harry Reid and the PC pussy party is now ready to go after the Redskins !

So I'm a die hard Redskins fan and have been all my life. I can't stand people who are against the name because I'm proud of it and think it's a badge of honor.

I'll always stand by it but I'd like to ask scum like S.J. and HenryBGay to stop announcing their support for the name because you're both huge assholes and you make real supporters look terrible.

So I'm a die hard Redskins fan and have been all my life. I can't stand people who are against the name because I'm proud of it and think it's a badge of honor.

I'll always stand by it but I'd like to ask scum like S.J. and HenryBGay to stop announcing their support for the name because you're both huge assholes and you make real supporters look terrible.
Nobody has to make you look terrible, Black Fag, you do that better yourself than anyone could.

Nobody has to make you look terrible, Black Fag, you do that better yourself than anyone could.

Go fuck yourself

Go fuck yourself
Somebody likes to dish it out but can't take it.

I know. And you're a clown, hence, a clown question.

Ah so that's what you ask clowns?

So...

You mad, bro?
Do I sound mad? If I was mad I would be saying things like "Go fuck yourself" and calling you a scum. Nope, not mad, but entertained. :lol:

God you're so tiring. Are you even from D.C.?

I'm assuming you're just taking this as an opportunity to piss on another skin color.

The government has nothing to do with the issue. They should stay out of it. It reminds me of the hearings over steroids in baseball. Do they have nothing better to do?

The issue should be handled the same as the Sterling situation. Within the NFL. It doesn't look as if this fake controversy is affecting revenue, so the NFL doesn't seem to care. On the other hand, the Clippers were shedding sponsors after Sterling's remarks.

so Reid's pissed about the Washington name only. the Chiefs, Indians, seminoles, etc are fine. got it he is :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I think the Washington Redskins should change their name. It's a national embarrassment and disgrace!

They should simply be known as the "Redskins".

Forum List

Back