Looks Like Capitol Police Incited Violence At The Capitol On January 6th [VIDEO]

What's the time stamp on that vid??

• 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. Some protesters immediately follow, while others, at least initially, remain behind and admonish the others: "Don't do it. You're breaking the law."[84] By 1:03 p.m., a vanguard of rioters have overrun three layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[81]
  • 12:57 p.m.: Federal Protective Service officers report that the Capitol Police barricade on the west side of the Capitol building has been breached by a large group.[65]

I remember an online article the week after this happened.........stating that it was found out that only CERTAIN police were chosen BY THE MAYOR and TRAINED to incite this "insurrection".

And from that, it was suspected that the Mayor had many more cops dressed in civilian clothes, undercover, to help "push" and "ignite" the frenzy that turned into a riot.

But......like many other articles and exposes that hit the online news a week or two after the incident.........they've all "disappeared" now.

We know that bullshit ain't true

Just prove me wrong then!

trump-salute.jpg

TrumpHershey.jpg

trump123.jpg

trump2021.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.03.11 PM.png

trump-gty-jc-190704_hpMain_2_4x3_992.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.49.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.27.32 PM.jpg

4.jpg

I remember an online article the week after this happened.........stating that it was found out that only CERTAIN police were chosen BY THE MAYOR and TRAINED to incite this "insurrection".

And from that, it was suspected that the Mayor had many more cops dressed in civilian clothes, undercover, to help "push" and "ignite" the frenzy that turned into a riot.

But......like many other articles and exposes that hit the online news a week or two after the incident.........they've all "disappeared" now.
Lots of batshit crazy lies to believe, if that's what you want to believe.

I like how he stopped filming then restarted filming or he deleted the footage right before the supposed smoke bomb in the crowd. He is a rank amateur and the OP is a fucking fool for being taken in by the video. :auiqs.jpg:
Does not fit your narrative? Shit happens.

Does not fit your narrative? Shit happens.
So you expect people to believe that an outnumbered police force purposely provoked a crowd of angered retarded Drumpf supporters? You dont know much about police tactics or you're purposely lying. If they were going to go on the offensive they would have waited until they had backup.

This is all partisan bullshit. I think you just might be a traitor to our republic.
More lying propaganda to get the trump Nazis' panties in a twist. But, as the world has seen during the past five years, it takes very little to make these self-proclaimed-perpetual-victims lose what little remains of their minds.

Of course. Why when Trump posted those exact same numbers was he called an illegitimate president?

What are the odds of Biddum winning, setting record new voting numbers, getting 7 million more than Trump who himself got millions more than his first time and Joe STILL turning out no better numbers which were the exact same numbers as Trump got against Hillary?

I'm waiting for the odds of that.

Why when Trump posted those exact same numbers was he called an illegitimate president?
Stop asking depraved, bad faith questions about people I don't know. I don't read minds, asshole. Neither do you.
What are the odds of Biddum winning, setting record new voting numbers, getting 7 million more than Trump who himself got millions more than his first time and Joe STILL turning out no better numbers which were the exact same numbers as Trump got against Hillary?
Mr. Trump wasn't as popular to voters as Cult45 was led to believe. What a bitch of a revelation it must have been to you poor deplorables. Need a tissue?

Forum List

Back