Looks like California is going to vote to keep Newsom

No surprise, Cali is a deep blue cesspool.

Majority of California voters would keep Gov. Newsom in office in recall election, polls finds
CALIFORNIA
by: Los Angeles Times

A majority of likely California voters would keep Gov. Gavin Newsom in office if a recall election were held today, according to a new poll conducted as vaccinations in the state increase and the Democratic governor ramps up his campaign to fight the effort to remove him.

Among the 1,174 likely voters surveyed by the Public Policy Institute of California, 56% said they oppose the recall and 40% support it, with the remaining undecided. More than three-quarters of likely voters said the worst of the pandemic is over.

Majority of California voters would keep Gov. Newsom in office in recall election, polls finds | KTLA

i am not surprised given the choice would be between a Trump acolyte and Newsom. That is how low the Republican Party has sunk.

Voters will be asked two questions on the ballot.

First, do they want to vote "yes" or "no" on recalling Newsom. And two, who should replace him.

There will be a fairly long list of candidates, made up of a # of party affiliations, so the voters will have plenty of choices, and even if they want Newsom out, deep dark blue Cali will likely replace him with another fucking leftist.

There will be a fairly long list of candidates, made up of a # of party affiliations, so the voters will have plenty of choices, and even if they want Newsom out, deep dark blue Cali will likely replace him with another fucking leftist.

Last time this happened, we got Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'm not saying it's impossible that a Republican could win, but given the political climate in California, including the incredible # of voters with their palms out to the government, it seems a shoe-in for another Dim should voters kick Newsom out.

Republicans pulled this off before, they can do it again. They just need to run a better candidate than Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

Majority of California voters would keep Gov. Newsom in office in recall election, polls finds
CALIFORNIA

A majority of likely California voters would keep Gov. Gavin Newsom in office if a recall election were held today, according to a new poll conducted as vaccinations in the state increase and the Democratic governor ramps up his campaign to fight the effort to remove him.

Among the 1,174 likely voters surveyed by the Public Policy Institute of California, 56% said they oppose the recall and 40% support it, with the remaining undecided. More than three-quarters of likely voters said the worst of the pandemic is over.

Majority of California voters would keep Gov. Newsom in office in recall election, polls finds | KTLA
Polls find? Polls are leftist organizations that a mostly propaganda outlets and haven't forecast any elections right in YEARS. If you believe that poll about Newsom, I guess you also think Hillary Clinton is currently in the White House, elected by a landslide.

Republicans pulled this off before, they can do it again. They just need to run a better candidate than Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.
What! Your aren't saying you don't want a woman to be governor of California, are you? Wait, let me think about that a minute ---------- :eek:

What! Your aren't saying you don't want a woman to be governor of California, are you? Wait, let me think about that a minute ---------- :eek:
Nikki Haley and Liz Cheney proved that having hormones causes bad decision making. And no doubt Bruce/Caitlyn will push for "pride" legislation.

CALIFORNIA

1. If I get a chance to vote, I plan to vote to recall him because of his arrogance.

2. BUT I am personally glad that he will NOT be recalled.

a. Dems are very generous when it comes to pensions paid by state-run agencies.

b. So I do not want a Republican coming in and trying to reduce government pensions.

b. So I do not want a Republican coming in and trying to reduce government pensions.

It's very easy for Democraps to be “generous” with other people's money.

That “generosity” that you enjoy is not coming out of the pockets of corrupt Democrapic politicians. It's coming out of the pockets of honest, hardworking Americans, who work harder than you ever will, and contribute far more to society than you ever will, but who do not get to enjoy the same “generous” benefits that you get to enjoy at our expense.

CALIFORNIA

this is about as surprising as finding out Xi won an election in china

It's very easy for Democraps to be “generous” with other people's money.

That “generosity” that you enjoy is not coming out of the pockets of corrupt Democrapic politicians. It's coming out of the pockets of honest, hardworking Americans, who work harder than you ever will, and contribute far more to society than you ever will, but who do not get to enjoy the same “generous” benefits that you get to enjoy at our expens

Few people still receive defined pensions. I am sure they are very grateful.

Tons of taxpayers' money is used in many ways.

Billions are flowing from D.C. to here in Los Angeles, for example. The city fathers are giddy with delight.

But in our most "secure" election in history, reputedly 80,000,000 people seemed perfectly satisfied with their tax money going to various ventures.

Heck! Very soon some folks will be getting checks because their ancestors had to work for no wages before the 1860s.

Forum List

Back