Lookout Florida, here comes the oil

"The latest computer model predictions reveal that the plume of underwater oil may have already entered into the loop current. This would slingshot the oil into the Atlantic Ocean around the Florida Keys and up the eastern coast of Florida and potentially portions of the eastern seaboard of the United States."

Read more: Computer Models Show Oil Plume Reached Powerful Underwater Loop Current | AHN

sarah-palin-crazy.jpg

"DRILL, BABY, DRILL!!!!!"

Well, I'm glad I got to see North America's only living coral reef up close while we still had it.

"The latest computer model predictions reveal that the plume of underwater oil may have already entered into the loop current. This would slingshot the oil into the Atlantic Ocean around the Florida Keys and up the eastern coast of Florida and potentially portions of the eastern seaboard of the United States."

Read more: Computer Models Show Oil Plume Reached Powerful Underwater Loop Current | AHN

sarah-palin-crazy.jpg

When's Palin going to be down there campaigning for Rubio?

I wish Meeks will just get it--Democrats can't win major positions in Florida. There are now more undecideds than People chosing Meeks at the moment.

Meeks--Quit! Your political career ended when you decided no to run for the House!!

I wish Meeks will just get it--Democrats can't win major positions in Florida. There are now more undecideds than People chosing Meeks at the moment.

Meeks--Quit! Your political career ended when you decided no to run for the House!!
At this point I think he is the only one of the candidates that has always been against drilling for oil offshore. Come November if the shores are coated and the coral reef destroyed that might matter to voters. Of course, if that happens Florida will be a ghost state.

sarah-palin-crazy.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama and the Democrats were secretly funneling money to her. There is nothing that would unite the democrats more that Sarah Palin.

Won't it be ironic if it washes ashore on the shores of BP's home country?

gulf_stream.gif
The nice thing about being a giant multinational corporation is you owe no allegance to any country. You can produce your product where regulations are lax and you can buy off politicians. If labor rates rise, you can out source. If competitors are a problem, you buy them out. We no longer break up trusts, monopolies, and cartels, we bail them out.

I doubt that BP has anymore interest in protecting the British coast than they do the Gulf.

sarah-palin-crazy.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Obama and the Democrats were secretly funneling money to her. There is nothing that would unite the democrats more that Sarah Palin.
Would unite the Dems????

I'd say the deal has been sealed.....not-to-mention those real Conservative-Repubs, who've had more-than-enough o' Sister Sarah.​

Well, I'm glad I got to see North America's only living coral reef up close while we still had it.
Me too. It's a shame our kids and grandkids will never have that opportunity.
......Not-to-mention the glaciers they'll (also) never see.

mid-Teddy_Roosevelt_video_montage.ogg%5B1%5D.jpg

"Great job, Corporate America!!!!!!"
BP said today they may be able to stop half of the flow. But what about the rest? Someone from BP said there were more plums of oil escaping than they could count. Excluding green house gases, I think this may turn out to be the greatest ecological disaster we have seen.

Me too. It's a shame our kids and grandkids will never have that opportunity.
......Not-to-mention the glaciers they'll (also) never see.

mid-Teddy_Roosevelt_video_montage.ogg%5B1%5D.jpg

"Great job, Corporate America!!!!!!"
BP said today they may be able to stop half of the flow. But what about the rest? Someone from BP said there were more plums of oil escaping than they could count. Excluding green house gases, I think this may turn out to be the greatest ecological disaster we have seen.

Nope--not even a minut comparison to the great dust bowl of the 1930's--that lasted for a decade. That was the worst in the history of the United States--this oil spill doesn't even compare. This is something we can clean up. And if our political MORONS in Washington D.C. would open up places like ANWAR--we wouldn't be stuck in deep water.

BTW--Corporate America can also be spelled AMERICAN J.O.B.S.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back