Looking for the protests from the feminist non binaries and the rest of the "lbgtq" weridos.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
So, what are your thoughts on the Ukraine forcing ONLY MEN between the ages of 18 and 60 to stay and fight while the WOMEN flee?

Oh and for the idiots that think this is about Europe, it isn't. This is about politics and the stance we hear all of the time from the pathetic left in this country about non genders and "fluidity."

I guess in times of war or burning buildings or sinking ships to hell with all of those pathetic lies and the virtue signaling hypocrites are really quiet.

Cause I have not seen one of them protest that and that was declared 4 days ago. Nothing?

Maybe someone on the left here like that guy bodecea can let us know why there are no protests over such a sexist ruling for ONLY MEN 18 to 60 in the Ukraine need to stay and fight.

I think the term we are all searching for here is

Virtue Signal.

You see, it's not what you do...it's what you say you want others to do...or more importantly...what you say you FEEL like you would like to do.

I think the term we are all searching for here is

Virtue Signal.

You see, it's not what you do...it's what you say you want others to do...or more importantly...what you say you FEEL like you would like to do.
Woke for thee and not for me. Yeap that's them.

Like whenever we ask the same bunch about THE GLOBAL WARMING and what exactly do they want.....us to do other than die, they are silent.

Have any of them ever actually said what exactly they want to live like? No cars, no icky fossil fuels, no electricity, no iron, no steel since those are produced by burning coal, no plastics so that means destroying more trees, only veganism even though in order to plow a field in order to grow mass vegetables so Mac1958 can eat his tofu salad, every single animal in that mass field need to eliminated.

What do they want? I mean none of them live like they claim they want us to live like. All of them driving, using their little electronic devices, most of them like that Karen candycorn live along oceans that are rising. All free live like the Amish.....but none of them do.

So, how does all of that relate to the stupid lgbtq non binary fluidity and non gender losers with regards to the Ukraine forcing ONLY MEN between 18 and 60 to fight and their utter silence?

It means they are all woke for thee but not for me hypocrites about everything.

Everything.

1646241941524.png

They don't have to leave.

A Prog on the stage again. Time for the women to give up their lives in great numbers for the cause. And be judged as men are for failure including by their own in any potentially dangerous job.
Equalizers gives them greater testicular fortitude than some of those born with um.

1646244742299.png

1646244794864.png

Forum List

Back