Looking for Help

regre

Rookie
Jan 5, 2022
I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.

I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.

Take your medicine.
I have taken American medicine for Schizophrenia. So far, nothing have changed in the past five years. I expect to hear less and feel less involving the paranormal but to no avail. I am seeking any help I can find. I just don't understand why or how medicine is going to stop radioactive activities that hurt my body.

I have taken American medicine for Schizophrenia. So far, nothing have changed in the past five years. I expect to hear less and feel less involving the paranormal but to no avail. I am seeking any help I can find. I just don't understand why or how medicine is going to stop radioactive activities that hurt my body.
Your schizophrenia is not going to go away, Friend.

Ignore the voices and visions, get a job, make friends, and you might lead a somewhat normal life.

Wait...don't tell me: Alaska, right?

What is it with you Alaskans?

i think you need to get a priest to do an exorcism on you to get the demons out of you. I pray that all of those problems leave you and you go back to being normal.

Last edited:
Dolores Cannon said people who hear voices or are Schizophrenic are hearing voices from another Dimension or another Universe. There is a whole Universe of Demons according to Dolores Cannon.

Last edited:

If you're not crazy it's gangstalking.

If you're not crazy it's gangstalking.
I believe you. I have come into contact with some of these gangstalkers who would outright try to frighten me as I walk to and back from the store. Some of them jumped at me to scare me, and others would ride their car right up next to me on the sidewalk, and open their door to stare at me. I have notified the FBI about patterns I notice from the gangstalking and I got this response, " Unless you have a real threat that has a uniform or an organization for us to identify, contact the police about it. Don't waste our time."

i think you need to get a priest to do an exorcism on you to get the demons out of you. I pray that all of those problems leave you and you go back to being normal.
- I have talked to a few priests and all that they do for me is give me a prayer each. The paranormal activities continue and I have only but technology of man left to blame. I often keep hearing radio waves and feel their vibration on me; I can prove it with an EMF reader that there is a high level of electromagnetic wave following me around the city but nobody is willing to do a thing about it.

P.S.
Some people I suspect to be part of the gang stalking me knows my name and I have never even met them in my entire life. I was in the military right out of high school and spent no time associating with people. After I came back, my name was on the lips of many people who happen to appear at the strangest places and time in my life. If my symptoms are caused by gangstalkers then what can I truly do to put an end to it? I have took to my car and drove off to the other side of the States and they still followed me until I return.

Last edited:
I believe you. I have come into contact with some of these gangstalkers who would outright try to frighten me as I walk to and back from the store. Some of them jumped at me to scare me, and others would ride their car right up next to me on the sidewalk, and open their door to stare at me. I have notified the FBI about patterns I notice from the gangstalking and I got this response, " Unless you have a real threat that has a uniform or an organization for us to identify, contact the police about it. Don't waste our time."

Dont bother with the feebs. They know whats going on and are most likely involved.
I've dealt with this shit for over 20 years. All you can do is ignore it.
I'm sure you've heard about the attacks on US diplomats in Cuba and abroad. They're being hit with Directed Energy Weapons,this is common knowledge and it's been reported on the news.
Back when the shit started with me there was no evidence other than individuals saying they're being attacked by some kind of energy weapon.
Remember the black guy in I believe Florida that went on a killing spree at the naval yard? He was most definitely a targeted individual.
It's my personal opinion that it's being used by the New World order people to control the narrative through threats of continued attacks on those in power.
We're just test subjects to see what works.
I wont say anymore on the matter since it invites retribution.

Good Luck.

- I have talked to a few priests and all that they do for me is give me a prayer each. The paranormal activities continue and I have only but technology of man left to blame. I often keep hearing radio waves and feel their vibration on me; I can prove it with an EMF reader that there is a high level of electromagnetic wave following me around the city but nobody is willing to do a thing about it.

P.S.
Some people I suspect to be part of the gang stalking me knows my name and I have never even met them in my entire life. I was in the military right out of high school and spent no time associating with people. After I came back, my name was on the lips of many people who happen to appear at the strangest places and time in my life. If my symptoms are caused by gangstalkers then what can I truly do to put an end to it? I have took to my car and drove off to the other side of the States and they still followed me until I return.

Like I said.....
If you're not crazy..... Demons aren't real.
Gangstalking is.

Amethyst​

Amethysts are well-known crystals for protection and stress relief. This rich purple crystal is known to bring its wearer clarity of thought, relief from grief, protection, and wisdom. Amethyst can help repel negative energy. While most of us don’t usually project our emotions onto others, sometimes it happens. Negative emotions and energy can rub off leaving you feeling drained, but protection crystals, like Amethyst, are a fabulous fix to help protect you against other people’s projections and keeping negative energies at bay.

Citrine​

If you’re looking for an energy boost or are feeling low, you could probably use a piece of Citrine in your life. Citrines are powerful protection crystals that reduce stress and exhaustion, leaving its wearer with a feeling of calm that radiates throughout the body. Citrines are also notable crystals for protection against mercurial mistakes leaving their wearer with a clarity of thought. Placed under your pillow, Citrine can ward off bad dreams and aid with a night of more peaceful and restful sleep.

Moonstone​

One of the best protection stones is Moonstone, named for the celestial ruler of the night sky. Moonstone is an amazing crystal that soothes and calms its wearer by dispelling cosmic fog and negative energy. Known for its karmic healing, Moonstone has been used as a protective talisman for travelers for generations. This stone is known to aid in focus, awareness, and even to enhance psychic powers. To make the most of this powerful protective crystal, cleanse and recharge it in the light of the full moon.

Opal​

“Of all precious stones, it is Opal that presents the greatest difficulties of description”, writes Roman philosopher Pliny the Elder in his tome Natural History. Opal is one of the best stones for protection against negative energy as it is a highly reflective stone. With properties that make it extremely absorbent and reflective, Opals are powerful protection crystals that will pick up on thoughts and emotions, magnify them, and send them back to you. Opals can also absorb the energies and vibrations of people around you, including negative or harmful ones, and reflect them back to their source, making them one of the best stones for protection from negative energy.

Rose Quartz​

Blushing pink Rose Quartz is the ultimate “self-love” stone. Associated with gentleness, soothing energy, and love, Rose Quartz is one of the most dynamic crystals for protection known to be helpful in both deflecting negativity and attracting positivity. This humble pink crystal is also very impressionable, so it's important to set a clear and direct intention when working with this gem. As Robert Simmons explains in The Book of Stones: Who They Are and What They Teach, “Meditating with one of these stones provides an envelope of love energy around oneself and activates the heart chakra for the emanation of one’s innate love.” Whether you’re looking to manifest love or repel the negativity of a breakup, Rose Quartz is one of the best stones for protection.

Don't talk to priests. Talk directly to Christ and the Lord and ask for help.

Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.

Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.

P.S.
i think the Russian Government is behind the Havana Syndrome. Russia has been working on those type of weapons for decades according to CNN. My prayers go out to you and your family under this horrible situation. I hope you get better somehow.

i think the Russian Government is behind the Havana Syndrome. Russia has been working on those type of weapons for decades according to CNN. My prayers go out to you and your family under this horrible situation. I hope you get better somehow.
My brain immediately recognizes the noise made by the Indies short-tailed cricket. I have never heard those crickets make noise in my entire life but after the time I have spent undergoing these paranormal activities, I quickly recall that the isolated noise I keep hearing in my ears do in fact sound like the cricket noise. My suspicion, however, is not towards the Russian government but the government down south of California; Mexico.

My brain immediately recognizes the noise made by the Indies short-tailed cricket. I have never heard those crickets make noise in my entire life but after the time I have spent undergoing these paranormal activities, I quickly recall that the isolated noise I keep hearing in my ears do in fact sound like the cricket noise. My suspicion, however, is not towards the Russian government but the government down south of California; Mexico.
Interesting! Thank you Regre!

Have you gone to a hematologist and had your blood analyzed?

If so, then what were the results?

If not, then you should get it done.
I have. The results only point out that I am low on triglycerides. I have not changed my diet since the paranormal activities, however.

Have you had any bloodwork done? It may be prudent to have your vitamin and mineral levels checked. Especially look out for low lithium levels, as that can cause schizophrenia, hallucinations, bipolar disorder, and much more. Lithium is a mineral essential to the proper function of our bodies. My sister had been having emotional breakdowns, hallucinations, sensory disorders, and said food always tasted and smelled funny. Her doctor discovered her lithium levels were severely low, and she's recently begun taking supplemental lithium; I've already noticed a difference in her.
If you believe this to be a spiritual attack, call on Jesus' name when these attacks come. He is King of kings and Lord over all. <3

Forum List

Back