Looking for Fellow Hardball Refugees

Oct 12, 2011
Hey folks, I don't know if any of you remember the old XXXXXX-Meisterdiscussion board days, but when they shut down, a group of us tried to stay together over the years. The admin (Jersey Devil) for our currentXXXXXXX-Meister has gone missing and his board is no longer funtioning, therefore we are attempting to round our group up.

So, this is a call to XXXXXXXX-Meister. You can locate the link to the XXXXXXXXX-Meister; I didn't want to post the link or it would be too much like spam...

Thanks.

Advertising, spamming and attacking family are about the only things the will get you banned other then that feel free and have fun!

In the mean time I would recommend you get yourself a Kevlar full body condom and your choice of prescription or non-prescription sedatives.........

Welcome!

Advertising, spamming and attacking family are about the only things the will get you banned other then that feel free and have fun!

In the mean time I would recommend you get yourself a Kevlar full body condom and your choice of prescription or non-prescription sedatives.........

Welcome!

Hey folks, I don't know if any of you remember the old XXXXXX-Meisterdiscussion board days, but when they shut down, a group of us tried to stay together over the years. The admin (Jersey Devil) for our currentXXXXXXX-Meister has gone missing and his board is no longer funtioning, therefore we are attempting to round our group up.

So, this is a call to XXXXXXXX-Meister. You can locate the link to the XXXXXXXXX-Meister; I didn't want to post the link or it would be too much like spam...

Thanks.
Welcome, Hardball_Refuge to USMB. Yes, Meister is here, but there's a catch-22. You'll have to come here to visit him, because we're not letting him go. Bring your buds. They're welcome, too. :D

Promoting another board is not spam?

You're liberal then, right?

:lmao:
-Nice to meet you. I'd call myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative...

Yes, liberals usually do use other people's' money and keep theirs, hence socially liberal and fiscally conversative.
-It seems to me that we can be judged, in part, by the manner in which we treat the least among us. Therefore, I'm all for maintaining an agreed-upon minimum level of care, opportunity and security for our citizens. And I believe that in order to do so, it is essential that we as a nation not live beyond our means...

Ps. It's good to meet you.

Thanks.
Welcome, Hardball_Refuge to USMB. Yes, Meister is here, but there's a catch-22. You'll have to come here to visit him, because we're not letting him go. Bring your buds. They're welcome, too. :D
-Thanks. You have a pretty decent place here. As for my buds, well, for a long time (since the old msnbc message boards closed; and that's going back years and years, we've been congregating at various boards. We've been sort of like a wandering band of political news junkies. Sadly, it appears we've once again lost our home :)

Thanks.
-Thanks. You have a pretty decent place here. As for my buds, well, for a long time (since the old msnbc message boards closed; and that's going back years and years, we've been congregating at various boards. We've been sort of like a wandering band of political news junkies. Sadly, it appears we've once again lost our home :)
Well, invite 'em. If they survive the intro thread, they can stick here. Since y'all guys already like Meister anyhow, wait till you meet his fellow mods and the gang. Oh, surviving the gang: :thewave: That's up to you. :)

Forum List

Back