What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new place to hang my hat

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I worked in a deli when I was in high school and followed that with 35 years in a steel mill and 15 more as a seasonal horticulture worker. I didn`t know I was unemployable but I do know that you`re an arrogant ass that knows absolutely nothing about anything.
You're bragging about being dumb? After getting a BS and MS in Mechanical Eng'r'g from Texas A&M, I went on to work and live in over 20 countries as a completions engineer for the major O&G operators. I don't feel like a missed anything not sitting in a steel mill for 35 years. Put me on ignore.... you're too fucking stupid for me.

OP
W

Welldone

Reaction score
If you ever voted for Democrats you will be ridiculed by us Conservatives.

If you are a Christian you will be ridiculed by the Liberals.
I'm use to criticism. And the so-called liberals I see today haven't got a clue as to its meaning, so they are of no concern to me. :)

task0778

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm use to criticism. And the so-called liberals I see today haven't got a clue as to its meaning, so they are of no concern to me. :)

Welcome. Things can get a little hairy around here, no matter what you write somebody won't like it and they'll let you know about it. But the value of this place is the plethora of opinions and perspectives which may actually have a kernel of truth even if they differ from your own. And there is also the misinformation and disinformation that abounds; you gotta discern the truth from the spin and that ain't always easy cuz your own biases might get in the way.

So anyway, lay it on us. What do you think and why do you think it?

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just came upon this forum today in my search for a fresh start on discussion forums. My main interests are politics/current affairs and religion/philosophy.
You don't have any trees in your yard?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm retired; lean right on politics, but have voted for democrats occasionally; and consider myself to be a Christian.
Welcome, Welldone. What Democrats did you vote for, and why?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm retired; lean right on politics, but have voted for democrats occasionally; and consider myself to be a Christian.
That's a little concerning.
Voting Democrat and being a Christian are mutually exclusive.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm retired; lean right on politics, but have voted for democrats occasionally;
You'll find that's an unforgivable sin in the eyes of the Trump cultists here. They'll be pressuring you to repent and swear absolute mindless allegiance to the cult, and also to join them in calling for the murder of all liberals. If you don't, they'll start screeching that you're clearly an evil Democrat.

That accurately describes most of the conservatives here. There are a few good ones, but they're hard to find, as they get drowned out by the far more numerous lunatics.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you voted for Democrats, that is a prime indication you are not a very good Cristian, but who am I to judge?

Welcome!

Last edited:

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just came upon this forum today in my search for a fresh start on discussion forums. My main interests are politics/current affairs and religion/philosophy.
The hook.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The thought occurred to me, as I looked at the vid of the stumbling/bumbling current POTUS in your siggy, that if Joe was a real man like Obama he wouldn't hold onto the rails as he ascended/descended the stairs.
Brandon is about 20 years older than Ohbummer.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List