Looking For a Few Good Nominees

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
I bet some of you thought I was going to say 'looking for a few good men'. :badgrin:

USMB is looking to add a couple more mods to our team. If you think you have what it takes to put up with our daily intake of hate
fan mail, please either DM me or reply in this thread with a ping. Likewise, if you know someone that would make a good mod, feel free to recommend them. Serious inquiries only.

Remember that this is being posted in Zone 1, which means you need to keep your replies CLEAN!

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

If you need a foreign loudmouth that tells Americans what they can´t say, I am your very best choice.
Seriously, I can moderate the Europe and ME forum and teach you the right to remain silent.

Well, I'd naturally be the best pick for it. But, you know, you just don't really have as much freedom, so I dunno. Really, you have more freedom just posting as a regular dolt.

In the man time, I'll say...oh...hmm...lemme think....Disir...Old Lady...Oddball and C4all already been mods so they probably quit for a reason...uh....hm...I'm drawing a blank on the hardcore right-wingers, to be honest...trying to think who carries themselves best....I'll say ding.

Last edited:
I nominate miketx

Having to not insult anyone will drive him crazy!
No thanks, I'd rather choke on horse meat.
ZK7nd2p.gif

Or just see if ww wants to check back in, think he was only taking a break anyway, to go fly hs airplane around, right?

Forum List

Back