Looking At the Electoral Map

Here's a nice map with all the current state polls.
It has 217 votes solidly in Biden's back pocket.
Throw in Likely States and Biden has 313 Electoral Votes!

View attachment 372431

And YES, the last Texas poll has Biden beating Trump by one point.
No, Texas is NOT needed for Biden to win.
Yeah----and this doesn't make you question that the polls may not be accurate at all? Really?

Trump has a RECORD now, a HISTORY to run on!
He's NOT the unknown business man that people can "give him a chance."
Voters know see that elections have consequences.
210,000+ Americans lost their lives to an incompetent, naive, wanna-be President.

View attachment 372431

Yeah----and this doesn't make you question that the polls may not be accurate at all? Really?

210,000+ Americans lost their lives to an incompetent, naive, wanna-be President.
[/QUOTE
What an ignorant comment. 210,000 people died because of the CHINESE VIRUS and the dem governors PURPOSELY spreading the disease around in the nursing homes.....but somehow the trump haters are trying to blame Trump. You are all a bunch of head cases.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Biden: 212

Trump: 231

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

That would put Biden at 272

Biden would win:

Still out standing would be:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

Nevada will likely go blue......

The rest are more likely to go red.

That tells you that Trump has to win one or two of the rust belt states to have a chance.
Here we go again. When are you democratic clowns ever gonna learn that lying and delusion, just another way of saying lying to yourself is not going to win any elections.
Neither putting a candidate out there that you have to treat as an entrant in the special Olympics.
If you really want to win you'll have to start with removing your heads from your asses and actually try to earn it.

View attachment 372431

/----/Stop lying. Trump saved lives by acting quickly.

Looks like Trump wins!!
1602264827269.png

Looks like Trump wins!!
View attachment 399290
Create your own forecast map?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa...

tenor.gif

You're delusional... but funny... so it all evens out... :p

2016 was an anomaly and an abomination... don't expect a repeat...

Your Orange Baboon-God is going down on November 3rd, most likely, and taking a great many Pub office-holders with him...

Afterwards, I'd be surprised if a Pub can even get elected as Dogcatcher, for the next generation or so...

Hey... mebbe Rump was a Poison Pill introduced by the Dems, eh? Might as well be, for as badly as he's trashed the GOP. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Looks like Trump wins!!
View attachment 399290

tenor.gif

Your Orange Baboon-God is going down on November 3rd, most likely, and taking a great many Pub office-holders with him...

Afterwards, I'd be surprised if a Pub can even get elected as Dogcatcher, for the next generation or so...

Hey... mebbe Rump was a Poison Pill introduced by the Dems, eh? Might as well be, for as badly as he's trashed the GOP. :auiqs.jpg:
/——-/ Choke on your giblets, loser. Election 2020 Poll: 51% Of Likely Voters Believe Trump Will Be Reelected

1. September 14th?
2. Faux News poll?
3. Pre-Rump-COVID?
4. Pre-Rump-Callousness-towards-his-minions;-Illness?
5. Pre-Rump saying he may have got De Covid from Gold Star families?
6. Pre-Moscow Mitchie saying that HE won't got to the White House because they're so damned irresponsible with their COVID precautions?
7. Pre-Republicans beginning to bail on Rump to save their own campaigns?
8. Pre-Biden kicking your Orangutan's ass in the first debate on Sep 29?
9. Pre-Rump chickening-out of the second debate?

Yeah... sure... you tell 'em, Sparky... :auiqs.jpg:

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

That tells you that Trump has to win one or two of the rust belt states to have a chance.
Here we go again. When are you democratic clowns ever gonna learn that lying and delusion, just another way of saying lying to yourself is not going to win any elections.
Neither putting a candidate out there that you have to treat as an entrant in the special Olympics.
If you really want to win you'll have to start with removing your heads from your asses and actually try to earn it.

O.K......DICK.....

If you don't keep track, I am not a democrat.

I put the numbers up there for an analysis and for some discussion on strategy.

I am a Trump supporter (he's a good president, but if he moved in next door to me, I 'd sell my house).

The petrified piece of shit the left is running along with the whore second in command makes me choke at the though of them running the show.

But the numbers are the numbers.

I believe Trump will win.

But the numbers (at that time) were the numbers.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

Michigan hates Whitmer---------so they will voting against dems. Trump should win Michigan-----think he gets Wisconsin as well as they are rebelling against the dem lock downs and face masks.

The people in Michigan hate Trump. They will also be looking to0 kick a Republican member of the Supreme Court on his ass before Michigan becomes Wisconsin. A state where the coronavirus is out of control. The voters in Wisconsin wll remember that Republicans are responsible for the resurgence in coronavirus cases.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

Michigan hates Whitmer---------so they will voting against dems. Trump should win Michigan-----think he gets Wisconsin as well as they are rebelling against the dem lock downs and face masks.

The people in Michigan hate Trump. They will also be looking to0 kick a Republican member of the Supreme Court on his ass before Michigan becomes Wisconsin. A state where the coronavirus is out of control. The voters in Wisconsin wll remember that Republicans are responsible for the resurgence in coronavirus cases.

Please post your data that says Michigan hates Trump.

As near as I can tell, your she-bitch governor is really fucking them over.

Looks like Trump wins!!
View attachment 399290

I did not create the forecast map. Click on the link before spewing garbage.
Here is the link again

Looks like Trump wins!!
View attachment 399290

tenor.gif

/-----/ Anytime a democrAT loses it's an anomaly and an abomination...
forest gump.jpg

View attachment 372431

so, tell us how many would have died from covid if Hillary had been president. come on, tell us exactly what that crazy bitch would have done differently. or you can tell us how many would have died if Biden had been president. Remember, he called Trump's travel ban xenophobic and unnecessary-------before he said it was the right thing to do. Which of them would have created a government/private group to build ventilators and PPE at record rates, which would have fast tracked vaccines and treatment drugs in record time.

you fools keep saying Trump is responsible for those who died, but not one of you libtards has told us what your leaders would have done differently------here's your chance, put up or shut up.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

no they don't, they hate their crazy ass governor. Trump will win Michigan again.

Forum List

Back