"Lookee" What We Have Here

Attachments

• $romney ahead.JPG
    $romney ahead.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 113
Polls aren't accurate.

But I agree the movement is significant. Why are they calling FL a toss up? Last poll had Romney ahead 7 points.

The RCP no-toss-ups count is still a win for Obama.

North Carolina polls tend to show Romney Up 5. Pennsylvania polls tend to show Obama up 5. RCP is not decidely in favor of Obama. North Carolina is now leans GOP. Pennsylvania is still a toss-up.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Hordes of qualified candidates in binders somehow became qualified candidates in Massachusetts the male-dominated grinders(?)! They eventually went away(?). . .To Somewhere(?)!)

• Banned
Polls aren't accurate.

But I agree the movement is significant. Why are they calling FL a toss up? Last poll had Romney ahead 7 points.

Which is why it's nice to see it swinging to Romney but as Yogi said, "it ain't over till it's over." Eevn then it won't be over because if it's close and Obama loses...there will be lawsuits and a gazillion recounts all of which will go in his favor.

• Banned
Don't you love the 2 Libs here right now. When the RCP map was all Obama...they cited it a mile a minute. Now that it has swung...they "poo-poo" it.
Idiots!

North Carolina polls tend to show Romney Up 5. Pennsylvania polls tend to show Obama up 5. RCP is not decidely in favor of Obama. North Carolina is now leans GOP. Pennsylvania is still a toss-up.

(Hordes of qualified candidates in binders somehow became qualified candidates in Massachusetts the male-dominated grinders(?)! They eventually went away(?). . .To Somewhere(?)!)

Yeah I notice they are more hesitant to move States with the same number for Obama. These guys forgot that NC was a surprise to all in 2008. We don't need NC. He wont lose it by much though and these same pollsters didn't see this coming in 2008.

Yeah I notice they are more hesitant to move States with the same number for Obama. These guys forgot that NC was a surprise to all in 2008. We don't need NC. He wont lose it by much though and these same pollsters didn't see this coming in 2008.

"We" :clap2::lol: As if Obama gives a shit about you! "We"....:lol:

suddenly yall believe in polls and electoral votes? o my.....what happen to those things dont matter?

Obviously, the earlier polls did not matter, but as the election draws nearer the polls become more reliable. Obama made the mistake of basing his campaign on demonizing Romney rather than on promoting his own vision for the next four years, in effect telling voters that they should decide who to vote for based on their opinions of Romney, and when they saw Governor Romney in the debates and heard him refute Obama's lies about him by stating clearly what his vision for America is and what his plan for reviving the American economy is and how he is going to strengthen America's military and foreign policy, previously undecided voters took Obama's advice and started moving toward Romney.

Add to this the fact that Obama's leads in the swing states was the result of the fact that until recently Obama was spending twice as much as Romney in the swing states and now Romney is spending as much or more than Obama there, and it is clear why the latest polls can be considered reliable predictors of a Romney victory.

Polls aren't accurate.

Libs are still clinging to the hope that will change.

Libs have accepted that obama will lose the popular vote and are clinging to the electoral vote. Of course some are still hoping that all obama has to win is Ohio.

The question is, was Romney ahead all along and the media just can't carry that anymore?

Just heard on Fox News latest Gallup poll R 52% - O 45%.

Romney first to poll over 50%.

No candidate to poll over 50% in mid October has lost the general election.

Polls aren't accurate.

Libs are still clinging to the hope that will change.

Libs have accepted that obama will lose the popular vote and are clinging to the electoral vote. Of course some are still hoping that all obama has to win is Ohio.

The question is, was Romney ahead all along and the media just can't carry that anymore?

That's what i suspect. A poll back in August showing Romney ahead by 8 points would make the race a sleeper until November. No readers for that. So they jazz up the polls to show a close race where none exists.
It wouldn't surprise me. What does surprise me is why anyone would think Obama has a ghost's chance in hell after the last 4 years of misery and incompetence. And after the election everyone will be saying "Well we knew Obama didnt really have a chance after his first term's performance."

Forum List

Back