Look how absolutely fucking beautiful this is

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Reservoir_River_by_greenunderground.jpg

When I would work in southern Fayetteville and look out at the Boston mountains, I sensed nature calling me be with her...

Nice shot but would have been better if they shaded the lens to cut out the flare. Also a bit too much bump up in color intensity in the post processing.

Nice shot but would have been better if they shaded the lens to cut out the flare. Also a bit too much bump up in color intensity in the post processing.
to cut out the refraction, but look at the last two Start Trek movies, glare city...They are getting a new director just because of that glare he did not avoid..

I took this from my back porch.
Well, it's from your state and not far from you if you live in Denver. Pike National Forest, Rampart Reservoir River. Been a long time, but I toured that area on motorcylce for a few weeks one summer. I think I visited the old WWII 10th Mountain Div. training base and Memorial way up in the mountains on a gravel road pass.

I think all grammar Nazis should be banned forever. From the whole planet! That's "where it's at!"

Well, it's from your state and not far from you if you live in Denver. Pike National Forest, Rampart Reservoir River. Been a long time, but I toured that area on motorcylce for a few weeks one summer. I think I visited the old WWII 10th Mountain Div. training base and Memorial way up in the mountains on a gravel road pass.

San Isabel National Forest between Leadville and Minturn is where the old 10th Mountain training base and memorial are located. My best friend manages the 10th Mountain hut system and I've helped him shovel snow at the memorial when the original members get together for reunions, those that are left. I've met some of them. Tough sonsabitches. They still ski and put away some whiskey.

San Isabel National Forest between Leadville and Minturn is where the old 10th Mountain training base and memorial are located. My best friend manages the 10th Mountain hut system and I've helped him shovel snow at the memorial when the original members get together for reunions, those that are left. I've met some of them. Tough sonsabitches. They still ski and put away some whiskey.
Thanks. I bought a beautiful hand-crafted silver spread eagle six-inch tall decoration in that little town. The road turned into gravel as you entered the trees headed to Leadville. Is that road still gravel or did they pave it? I believe my pilgrimage was about 25 years ago.

Forum List

Back