“Look at all of the people fighting for me.”

If that is what you need to tell yourself, so be it. He still sat in front of the TV watching cops be beaten and did nothing while enjoying it.
You don't know what he did ya lying Bastard.

You don't know what he did ya lying Bastard.
Dats right, He didn't just do nothing, was cheering them rioter on while they were overwhelming the police with blunt force attacks because they were support and fighting for him, unlike so many of the ungrateful Congressmen who called the Don and Begged him to call of his dogs.....

Dats right, He didn't just do nothing, was cheering them rioter on while they were overwhelming the police with blunt force attacks because they were support and fighting for him, unlike so many of the ungrateful Congressmen who called the Don and Begged him to call of his dogs.....
you know that huh? hahahaqhahaahahahahahahahhaha you fks make me laugh so fking hard. The things you think you know. hilarious shit blind baby.

you know that huh? hahahaqhahaahahahahahahahhaha you fks make me laugh so fking hard. The things you think you know. hilarious shit blind baby.
I heard he was laughing giddily like a little girl at times, hitting the rewind button to replay the parts that made him just Squeal like Ned Betty......

I heard he was laughing giddily like a little girl at times, hitting the rewind button to replay the parts that made him just Squeal like Ned Betty......
hearsay. that's what you got? well you know what the court says about hearsay. goes for in here as well.

hearsay. that's what you got? well you know what the court says about hearsay. goes for in here as well.
We KNOW he did nothing for hours while that was happening and people were calling him begging him to put a stop to ti

That is FACT

Report: Trump Repeatedly Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As Attack Unfolded

One set of lingering questions around January 6 involves events at the White House that day. What was the President doing as the attack unfolded? How did the President respond to his supporters’ actions? An Associated Press report published Monday provides some answers to those questions, drawing on allegations from former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham and testimony shared by the Jan. 6 Select Committee.

As the insurrection unfolded, White House staffers watched the mob of Trump supporters storm the Capitol on television screens positioned throughout the West Wing. Trump reportedly reveled in watching the attack in real-time — the then-President’s eyes were glued to the screen as he hit rewind and rewatched certain moments, the AP reported, citing Grisham.

“Look at all of the people fighting for me,” Grisham recalled Trump saying.

The then-President was reportedly puzzled about why his staffers didn’t share his enthusiasm as he watched the insurrection unfold.

Trump Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As It Unfolded

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...ump-congress-f578160e79b0c8fc4f16c21c2afa9e8b

It seems Trump enjoyed watching the Capital police being attacked by his mob. Imagine my surprise. It explains why pleas by staff, by family members, and by congressmen, failed to get that despicable pig of a man to call off the dogs. He didn't want it to stop.

For those of you who refuse to admit to Trump's culpability for what happened that day, your defense just took a bigly hit. Cuz he sure as hell is responsible for it going on as long as it did.
They say Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

Forum List

Back