“Look at all of the people fighting for me.”

From my point, trump defeated syndrome is alive and well.

Don't be flippant about what trump is accused of. Its fact and on film. It is what will bring him down yet you idiots want the bastard back in power.
Why don't you resurrect Pol Pot. He might fill in while trump is in jail.
I couldn't care less if he gets back in power or not....Though I deeply distrust republicans, I absolutely loathe you subversive fascist shitbags.

You don't hate Trump, you hate the 80+ million who vote for and support him.....You will lose in the end.

Report: Trump Repeatedly Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As Attack Unfolded

One set of lingering questions around January 6 involves events at the White House that day. What was the President doing as the attack unfolded? How did the President respond to his supporters’ actions? An Associated Press report published Monday provides some answers to those questions, drawing on allegations from former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham and testimony shared by the Jan. 6 Select Committee.

As the insurrection unfolded, White House staffers watched the mob of Trump supporters storm the Capitol on television screens positioned throughout the West Wing. Trump reportedly reveled in watching the attack in real-time — the then-President’s eyes were glued to the screen as he hit rewind and rewatched certain moments, the AP reported, citing Grisham.

“Look at all of the people fighting for me,” Grisham recalled Trump saying.

The then-President was reportedly puzzled about why his staffers didn’t share his enthusiasm as he watched the insurrection unfold.

Trump Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As It Unfolded

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...ump-congress-f578160e79b0c8fc4f16c21c2afa9e8b

It seems Trump enjoyed watching the Capital police being attacked by his mob. Imagine my surprise. It explains why pleas by staff, by family members, and by congressmen, failed to get that despicable pig of a man to call off the dogs. He didn't want it to stop.

For those of you who refuse to admit to Trump's culpability for what happened that day, your defense just took a bigly hit. Cuz he sure as hell is responsible for it going on as long as it did.
I'm sure Traitor Trump had the hardest erection of his life as he watched the insurrection. And when Ashli Babbitt was killed, he probably creamed his own face.

I couldn't care less if he gets back in power or not....Though I deeply distrust republicans, I absolutely loathe you subversive fascist shitbags.
YOU are a Republican so cut the lies. It was trump who wanted to install fascism you dickhead.
You don't hate Trump, you hate the 80+ million who vote for and support him.....You will lose in the end.
It wasn't 80 million and don't forget the voter fraud.
Whilever democracy is followed, no one loses. Trump tried to destroy it and you supported him yet it's me who hates 80 million people who want democracy. You're as dumb as a stump.

YOU are a Republican so cut the lies. It was trump who wanted to install fascism you dickhead.

It wasn't 80 million and don't forget the voter fraud.
Whilever democracy is followed, no one loses. Trump tried to destroy it and you supported him yet it's me who hates 80 million people who want democracy. You're as dumb as a stump.
I am an agorist who hasn't voted sine 2000...So stuff it.

Trump only tried to vanquish subversive fascist bootlickers like you.....You will be buried by the populists in the end, and I'll laugh at every moment of it just like I laughed at you moonbat freaks as you barked RUSSIA! for four years.

It's going to be fucking epic....I can't wait.

Not true at all. I heard from some very reliable sources, that he was watching re-runs of the "I Love Lucy" show!

"Lucy You got some Splan'in ta do!"

Not really.

The former prez.........

spread lies about voter fraud that even his crony AG would not substantiate.

filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits trying the get election results thrown out in various states.

called election officials from a number of states (MI, PA) to the WH to convince them to de-certify their results. Called Raffensperger for the same reason.

sent his mob to the Capital under the guise of stopping Biden's certification as the newly elected prez.

did not do everything possible to stop the 1/6 riot while it was in progress.

was behind inquiries in to having the military seize voting machines.

had a adviser suggest the declaration of martial law following the election loss.............and did not immediately disassociate himself with the adviser.

had his lawyer orchestrate and carry out a plan to send fake sets of elector slates from states Biden won by relatively slim margins.

pressured the VP to reject slates of electors.

tried to enlist the help of the DoJ to advance his scheme to steal the election.
Post#11

Our daily dose of RWI Oddball telling us we have TDS.
Never gets old............oh wait............Time to move on dude.
Your schtick is old and worn out.
post #11

Really? How original is that.
Is that the best you've got?

1644358219589.png

I don't know... Have you signed up for selected service and told them you want head of the line when it comes to picking numbers when your commander-and-chief says he needs you?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not really.

The former prez.........

spread lies about voter fraud that even his crony AG would not substantiate.

filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits trying the get election results thrown out in various states.

called election officials from a number of states (MI, PA) to the WH to convince them to de-certify their results. Called Raffensperger for the same reason.

sent his mob to the Capital under the guise of stopping Biden's certification as the newly elected prez.

did not do everything possible to stop the 1/6 riot while it was in progress.

was behind inquiries in to having the military seize voting machines.

had a adviser suggest the declaration of martial law following the election loss.............and did not immediately disassociate himself with the adviser.

had his lawyer orchestrate and carry out a plan to send fake sets of elector slates from states Biden won by relatively slim margins.

pressured the VP to reject slates of electors.

tried to enlist the help of the DoJ to advance his scheme to steal the election.
Watch here for episode #1311 to appear. I'm just listening to the podcast, but watching David gesticulate at the same time may be worth the wait. He delivers the longest, best rant I've ever heard from him. As a previous Teamster I don't agree with him 100%, but he eventually nails all the really important stuff that's largely going unsaid.

I'm sure Traitor Trump had the hardest erection of his life as he watched the insurrection. And when Ashli Babbitt was killed, he probably creamed his own face.
Whatever issues any Deplorable has, we have not seen much of anything from them in violence. There are people in groups that number in the thousands. But they have done nothing to you. To you it is a joke in your responses. But the frustration increases more and more as the bullshit you promote keeps expanding. What you talk about is dead. The Republic is dead. We Deplorables keep voting for people who disappoint. Promises and pull backs. Major Congressional votes that show machismo when the other side can eliminate it.

Meaningless indigestible text brick is meaningless.

Even your smarmy little tool over at the FBI said there was no organized "insurrection" sub-cretin.
Our smarmy little tool. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀 He was hand picked by Trump himself dumb fuck.

Report: Trump Repeatedly Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As Attack Unfolded

One set of lingering questions around January 6 involves events at the White House that day. What was the President doing as the attack unfolded? How did the President respond to his supporters’ actions? An Associated Press report published Monday provides some answers to those questions, drawing on allegations from former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham and testimony shared by the Jan. 6 Select Committee.

As the insurrection unfolded, White House staffers watched the mob of Trump supporters storm the Capitol on television screens positioned throughout the West Wing. Trump reportedly reveled in watching the attack in real-time — the then-President’s eyes were glued to the screen as he hit rewind and rewatched certain moments, the AP reported, citing Grisham.

“Look at all of the people fighting for me,” Grisham recalled Trump saying.

The then-President was reportedly puzzled about why his staffers didn’t share his enthusiasm as he watched the insurrection unfold.

Trump Replayed Footage Of Capitol Insurrection As It Unfolded

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...ump-congress-f578160e79b0c8fc4f16c21c2afa9e8b

It seems Trump enjoyed watching the Capital police being attacked by his mob. Imagine my surprise. It explains why pleas by staff, by family members, and by congressmen, failed to get that despicable pig of a man to call off the dogs. He didn't want it to stop.

For those of you who refuse to admit to Trump's culpability for what happened that day, your defense just took a bigly hit. Cuz he sure as hell is responsible for it going on as long as it did.
Trump’s own staffers were shocked at his glee and lack of concern

This is all they have. Communists are clinging to January 6, gnawing at it, expanding, rearranging. Anything to block out the looming November mid terms.
You're trying to pretend that almost every politician in trump's party has expressed support of trump who attempted to overthrow our government. Their continued support for him makes them responsible for the failed coup too. We can't have such traitors representing us as elected officials

You're trying to pretend that almost every politician in trump's party has expressed support of trump who attempted to overthrow our government. Their continued support for him makes them responsible for the failed coup too. We can't have such traitors representing us as elected officials
You're an enemy. Anything you have to say is demented.

New Topics

Forum List

Back