Look A Real Insurrection

Firing at the National Guard is textbook insurrection. Should all these people be murdered like Babbitt? Think of the money it will save.
That would have happened in DC if the Trump collusionist hadn't stop the deployment of the NG.
Trump offered 10,000 National Guard before Jan. 6th. They were turned down. You are lying, like usual.
Trump is the guy to deploy the NG not the passive one who ask those that doesn't.

Firing at the National Guard is textbook insurrection. Should all these people be murdered like Babbitt? Think of the money it will save.
That would have happened in DC if the Trump collusionist hadn't stop the deployment of the NG.
Trump offered 10,000 National Guard before Jan. 6th. They were turned down. You are lying, like usual.
Trump is the guy to deploy the NG not the passive one who ask those that doesn't.
Trump is still the legitimate president, too.

In yer wet, wild dreams. He must be a cuckold-president then.

Hope I don't get shot for dreaming but I am sure the Left could justify it.

The artist seems to forget just what fascism is.
He knows. It is the government you support.
That still is not fascism.
It sure is. They just murdered a political opponent to intimidate others. Corporations use Democratic talking points and riots are allowed if the right people riot. That, you dumb turd, is fascism.
Is that why rioters get arrested, shot, maced, gassed because they are allowed too....

Let's see. No attempt to storm our Capitol to overthrow the government and overturn the results of a free and fair election...sorry, not an insurrection. Just crime.
And can you not quote a biased article from Chinese Dissident News?? :)
Shooting at US government troops is an act of war. Acts of war against the the US by US citizens are acts of rebellion/insurrection. Anyone shooting at US troops can be shot on sight and the shooter given a commendation.

Sorry, this isn't "American Sniper". Can't just sanction outright killings...oh wait...ship...sailed. :)

I am sure they can it's not like it's hard to do....

Didn't that already happen (circa 1970 or so?).

Babbitt was a 14 year Air Force veteran. Someone who should have been clear headed enough NOT to get dragged down into bullshit Q-Anon conspiracy theories which caused her to betray the very ideals that went against the oath she took at one time to uphold and defend.

Next baloney deflection?
You don't know if Babbit was being "dragged down into bullshit Q-Anon conspiracy theories" .....

In fact you don't anything about the circumstances surrounding her killing.

No one does because there will be no investigation into her killing.

You are just spouting mindless and unintelligent BS about what you fantasize about Babbit's murder.

You Leftist are all the same.

Are you even remotely familiar with what goes on when you join the military? Or are you just talking out of your ass?
The oath she took? What she was supposed to uphold? Seriously. She got shot. Because she was a traitor.
Sorry, hate to boil it down to that..but it is..what it is.

And that is something to celebrate? What a scumbag you are. Do you have to keep proving it?

And that is something to celebrate? What a scumbag you are. Do you have to keep proving it?
Do you see me with party favors?

Are you even remotely familiar with what goes on when you join the military? Or are you just talking out of your ass?
The oath she took? What she was supposed to uphold? Seriously. She got shot. Because she was a traitor.
Forgive me for repeating myself.

But, apparently your intellect is not to the point for you to get what I posted the first time.

You don't know if Babbit was being "dragged down into bullshit Q-Anon conspiracy theories" .....

You are just spouting mindless and unintelligent BS about what you fantasize about Babbit's murder.

Get it this time?

Forgive me for repeating myself.

But, apparently your intellect is not to the point for you to get what I posted the first time.

Get it this time?

There was an investigation. What dream world do you alt-righters live in??
Here..a somewhat sympathetic source..will this salve your wounds??

Babbitt was a 14 year Air Force veteran. Someone who should have been clear headed enough NOT to get dragged down into bullshit Q-Anon conspiracy theories which caused her to betray the very ideals that went against the oath she took at one time to uphold and defend.

Next baloney deflection?

She got shot opposing enemies of the Constitution which is exactly what she was sworn to do.

"Trump is the legitimate president."

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

Let's see. No attempt to storm our Capitol to overthrow the government and overturn the results of a free and fair election...sorry, not an insurrection. Just crime.
And can you not quote a biased article from Chinese Dissident News?? :)

There was an insurrection in Washington D.C. ?

When did that happen ?

Next baloney deflection?

THANK YOU!!! Exactly what I was thinking.

1618798733944.png

Brooklyn Center MN

Forum List

Back