Longtime News Anchor Fired for Not Getting COVID Shot After Doctor Told Him Not to. Can you say "Lawsuit"?

The stuttering fuck should understand this issue better than most.

Flashback: 6 draft dodges, claiming "childhood asthma".

You'd think the stammering shit clown would be empathetic to medical waivers..... hmm?

The stuttering fuck should understand this issue better than most.

Flashback: 6 draft dodges, claiming "childhood asthma".

You'd think the stammering shit clown would be empathetic to medical waivers..... hmm?

Biden has nothing to do with this. The anchor's employers are entirely responsible for this mess. They're the ones who refused to go with a testing protocol and fired him.

The right has made such a big deal about refusing the vaccine. Dishonest preachers are selling "religious exemptions" and others are falsely claiming "medical exemptions". The result of all of this dishonesty is that nobody believes anyone who tries to get out of taking the shot.

Every day FOX News, which has one of the strictest vaccine requirements in the industry, celebrates people quitting their jobs to protest vaccine mandates. Too bad Tucker Carlson didn't do the same. He got vaxxed. Everyone who is telling you not to get vaccines, is already vaxxed.

Better a street sweeper than an effeminate judge, who has no medical idea about what reactions are hidden in the Homo sapiens genome. Gayer than gay.

Biden has nothing to do with this. The anchor's employers are entirely responsible for this mess. They're the ones who refused to go with a testing protocol and fired him.

The right has made such a big deal about refusing the vaccine. Dishonest preachers are selling "religious exemptions" and others are falsely claiming "medical exemptions". The result of all of this dishonesty is that nobody believes anyone who tries to get out of taking the shot.

Every day FOX News, which has one of the strictest vaccine requirements in the industry, celebrates people quitting their jobs to protest vaccine mandates. Too bad Tucker Carlson didn't do the same. He got vaxxed. Everyone who is telling you not to get vaccines, is already vaxxed.
Cocksucker and POSPOTUS JoeXi does have something to do with this, having known about he and the Arab son, Obama funding virus experiments in cahoots with his effeminate catholic mafia crony, Fau Chi. The Chinese communists knew their virus would fuck up more Americans than their own, especially since the Hong Kong flu of ‘68.

Cocksucker and POSPOTUS JoeXi does have something to do with this, having known about he and the Arab son, Obama funding virus experiments in cahoots with his effeminate catholic mafia crony, Fau Chi. The Chinese communists knew their virus would fuck up more Americans than their own, especially since the Hong Kong flu of ‘68.

Well aren't you the illiterate asshole, who believes all the conspiracy theories? Joined in 2016, with the rest of the Trumpist idiots. Anti-gay, anti-American and completely gullible. The perfect Trump voter.

I'm gobsmacked that this insanity continues

I was nine years old when I had my first allergic reaction to a shot. I broke out in really bad hives after being given a shot of the stuff called penicillin. May the anchor person kick butt.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Back in the 1980s, I had an allergic reaction to a Pennicillin shot and another to a steroid. Allergies can be temporary.The allergies are gone now.

Back in the 1980s, I had an allergic reaction to a Pennicillin shot and another to a steroid. Allergies can be temporary.The allergies are gone now.
You really think getting a vaccine known to kill those with other drug allergies is a good ideal to get between 2-8 months protection supposedly with the long term consequences still now known?

Forum List

Back