Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

It’s the same pendulum of power that’s been swinging since the beginning dude. Don’t get caught up in the hyper partisan talking points.
sorry it’s not dem and republican anymore…it’s american v demafascist

the demafasict have been rejected badly

"The question, for any clear-thinking person of any political stripe, is no longer: 'Would Trump betray his own country?' But instead: 'How many times and in how variegated a fashion?'”

The sore loser words of an uneducated useful idiot who carries propaganda for the left when they are defeated and have no real rebuttals.

Let's be honest. None of you lefty DemNazi assholes are here to debate anything. You are here to spread your disease of hatred through your Marxist Propaganda and nothing more.
My posting history speaks for itself. I only debate facts.

You should go back to divining corn kernels from Joe's diaper and making policy decisions based on that. I am sure you'd do a much better job than the morons and their senile puppet are doing now. Couldn't be any worse, snowflake.
Still no answer. PooSay

Just a test to see if you are still the liar readers know you to be:

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?
Watch this is how you directly answer questions. Take note because you never do this.

A. Trump had much better economic policies than the Dems

B. Trump was better at containing at the southern border than the dems

C. Trump contained inflation better even though Biden face incredible different economic circumstances. Apples and oranges there

D. There was more peace in the world under Trump than Biden

E. Better gas prices under Trump

F. Trumps DOJ hired a special investigator to investigate Russian collusion and that’s where we got the most truth. So if you want to call Mueller a Trumper then the answer would be Trump. If you want to treat Mueller independently then the truth came from him and the lies came from both Trump and the Dems

G. Neither

H. Trump tried but failed. Dems and reps tried and succeeded.

I. Both

J. Neither

Why does everything have to be so long winded with you? A-J seriously?! How about sticking to the ABCs in future posts. This is obnoxious

I answered the question in expert fashion. You are just an ignoramus incapable of understanding the answer.
Then again like Hillary Clinton said, it takes Morons to Raise a Village of Imbeciles.
Useful Idiot!
Oh sorry if I missed it. Did you say moral or immoral?

a cultist would project…and ignore that 85 percent of the country finds your dear leader’s policies are taking us in the wrong direction.
I’m not a fan of Bidens policies… what do you mean be dear leader?

i don’t blame you for. trying to distance you’re self from xidev
If the choice were Trump or Biden it’s Biden in a heartbeat. We should be able to do better but if it’s one or the other, it’s no contest.

If the choice were Trump or Biden it’s Biden in a heartbeat. We should be able to do better but if it’s one or the other, it’s no contest.
not surprised you feel that way…the cult puts the cult before country

there is a reason 85 percent of the country has become woke, and recognize your cult is taking us in the wrong direction

not surprised you feel that way…the cult puts the cult before country

there is a reason 85 percent of the country has become woke, and recognize your cult is taking us in the wrong direction
If only you had a mirror

Forum List

Back