Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

Yes or No.

Did The FBI knowingly file False Affidavits in FISA court to launch an illicit investigation against President Trump based on a Russian Collusion Accusation that The FBI knew was false and knew that Obama, Clinton and Biden not only initiated said Investigation but actually paid for The Dirty Dossier created by Steele, Skirpal, and Russian Associates?

Once a country creates secret courts you are under tyranny and No Court of Law can be trusted to dispense justice.

What is your answer?

Who gave the order for Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane?
I can't believe those idiot Republicans in Congress voted to extend this atrocity.

I can't believe those idiot Republicans in Congress voted to extend this atrocity.
That tells you all you need to know about where this country is headed. No one should have voted to extend that. It's Unconstitutional to have Secret Courts, Secret Evidence, Secret Witnesses, Secret Warrants, Secret Indictments.

This country at least right now is still being run by Globalists and this reason is THE ONLY REASON they tried to destroy president Trump.

He blocked their progress.

IT is really that simple.

The thought of America being brought down by misguided, manipulated, mal-informed rage and paranoia is difficult to swallow.

That's the problem. It's not about one guy. It never has been.
Oh, I completely agree it's not about one guy. He was nothing but a representative "fuck you" from many Americans completely fed up with DC business as usual.

Who will be the nest "fuck you" to ruin tour life?

Isn't that Joe Biden's line?
  • He takes no responsibility for gas prices.
  • He takes no responsibility for the Afghan Debacle.
  • He takes no responsibility for supply chain problems.
  • He takes no responsibility for inflation.
I bet he even blames Schwinn for his falling off his bike!
Whataboutism.......is all you got^^^^^^

It's on VIDEO, of trump saying, "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."

It's on VIDEO, of trump saying, "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL."

And probably out of context. The point being Winky that you better find me
a politician who TAKES responsibility for the actual things they cause before you try to blame
Trump for saying one time he takes no responsibility for things he DIDN'T.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/4f/4f/534f4fbda4a4b2f67ae7dff342e13c7a.jpg

Yes or No.

Did The FBI knowingly file False Affidavits in FISA court to launch an illicit investigation against President Trump based on a Russian Collusion Accusation that The FBI knew was false and knew that Obama, Clinton and Biden not only initiated said Investigation but actually paid for The Dirty Dossier created by Steele, Skirpal, and Russian Associates?

Once a country creates secret courts you are under tyranny and No Court of Law can be trusted to dispense justice.

What is your answer?

Who gave the order for Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane?
Yeah one dude submitted bad intel to get a warrant on Carter Paige. He was caught and busted for it. Nobody is excusing that but saying it negates everything that all the good agents in the FBI do is a lame argument. How often have you stuck up for the police and said that the bad apples don’t represent the bunch. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Now that you effectively changed the subject want to get back to your idiotic stolen election claims that you can’t back up?

Oh, I completely agree it's not about one guy. He was nothing but a representative "fuck you" from many Americans completely fed up with DC business as usual.

Who will be the nest "fuck you" to ruin tour life?
The problem with cynics like you is you don’t know how to run shit. You can sit back and criticize all day but you don’t understand how things work. If you did then you’d be looking for competent leaders to run shit and not trying to blow the whole system up. Because with that comes anarchy and nothing good comes from anarchy

Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"​

hahahahaha....."Recover" from what?
All that terrible prosperity, that never before seen unity between Americas best citizens, that global command?

Yeah one dude submitted bad intel to get a warrant on Carter Paige. He was caught and busted for it. Nobody is excusing that but saying it negates everything that all the good agents in the FBI do is a lame argument. How often have you stuck up for the police and said that the bad apples don’t represent the bunch. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Now that you effectively changed the subject want to get back to your idiotic stolen election claims that you can’t back up?
F off. Quit downplaying it and lying about what really went down. Everyone knew it was horse shit, and they still willingly committed Treason, Sedition and Insurrection against our Democracy and mounted a bureaucratic COUP against a duly elected president that had committed no crimes. You and your "friends" organized a Burecratic COUP and a campaign of harassment for the past 6 years which is still ongoing today.

May you never find peace in your life, and may you all suffer the eternal flames of Hell.
I wish nothing but cursings and misery on all of your pathological lying children of Hell.

Last edited:

Yeah, right, and this guy went off totally on his own to file a bogus FISA warrant.

F off. Quit downplaying it and lying about what really went down. Everyone knew it was horse shit, and they still willingly committed Treason, Sedition and Insurrection against our Democracy and mounted a bureaucratic COUP against a duly elected president that had committed no crimes. You and your "friends" organized a Burecratic COUP and a campaign of harassment for the past 6 years which is still ongoing today.

May you never find peace in your life, and may you all suffer the eternal flames of Hell.
I wish nothing but cursings and misery on all of your pathological lying children of Hell.
Downplaying and lying?! Haha. Name one thing I got wrong. You got nothing but accusations. Can’t back up anything you say. What a joke

Downplaying and lying?! Haha. Name one thing I got wrong. You got nothing but accusations. Can’t back up anything you say. What a joke
Let me repeat myself:

Mueller should have been fired when he wiped Paige and Strozk's cell phones to hide what The FBI was doing and then lied to The AG stating that there was a software glitch and that The FBI could not provide the backups of the texts. The AG then went to the service provider to get the texts.

Mueller LIED to THE CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Mueller also should have been fired for pursuing an investigation he KNEW was a LIE, and KNEW Obama, Clinton and Biden Financed The Lie, and KNEW THE FBI KNOWINGLY filed False Affidavits in FISA to illegally surveil a presidential candidate based on False Allegations he knew were false of "Russian Collusion" Mueller's only purpose was to provide cover for Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane a Deep State Operation to Frame President Trump for crimes he did not commit, Usurp his presidency, and subvert our Democracy on behalf of The Democrat Party, and former Obama-Biden Administration, and Clinton Campaign!

Mueller should be tried for treason, and face a firing squad and so should anyone else involved in that skullduggery.
He and his cronies deserve Due Process of course, but none of these people will ever be punished. They haven't even been given a slap on the wrist.

James Comey also should have been fired for his involvement, lies, and skullduggery with Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane.

Let me repeat myself:

Mueller should have been fired when he wiped Paige and Strozk's cell phones to hide what The FBI was doing and then lied to The AG stating that there was a software glitch and that The FBI could not provide the backups of the texts. The AG then went to the service provider to get the texts.

Mueller LIED to THE CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Mueller also should have been fired for pursuing an investigation he KNEW was a LIE, and KNEW Obama, Clinton and Biden Financed The Lie, and KNEW THE FBI KNOWINGLY filed False Affidavits in FISA to illegally surveil a presidential candidate based on False Allegations he knew were false of "Russian Collusion" Mueller's only purpose was to provide cover for Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane a Deep State Operation to Frame President Trump for crimes he did not commit, Usurp his presidency, and subvert our Democracy on behalf of The Democrat Party, and former Obama-Biden Administration, and Clinton Campaign!

Mueller should be tried for treason, and face a firing squad and so should anyone else involved in that skullduggery.
He and his cronies deserve Due Process of course, but none of these people will ever be punished. They haven't even been given a slap on the wrist.

James Comey also should have been fired for his involvement, lies, and skullduggery with Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane.
Mueller was hired by Trumps dude and his investigation was reviewed and approved by trumps dude. You’re not repeating anything here but nonesense and you avoided proving that I lied. Big surprise

Mueller was hired by Trumps dude and his investigation was reviewed and approved by trumps dude. You’re not repeating anything here but nonesense and you avoided proving that I lied. Big surprise
He was not a "Trump" dude. Rosenstein was just the next guy in line after Jeff Sessions, who stupidly recused himself. Rosenstein was a spineless double-dealing swamp creature to the core.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back