Longknife someone know what happen to him ?

I ask because maybe someone knew him in real life ? i miss give him some thank for his beautiful colorful picture .

This a message he said just beforte he left the forum :

I've had vivid recurring dreams that I haven't been able to identify - until now.
I somehow find myself connected to the internet and most of the times, things happen that I can't seem to control.
Really frustrating. Know what to do to stop it but it won't work.
Hope it wasn't suicide after reading the above. Wow.

He always participated in my pic threads too. Such beautiful landscapes and animals.

Waltky has health issues too. He also posts at politicalforum, which I used to post at but haven't for some time and I forgot my password. If anyone here posts there..see if you can find his last post there.

He always participated in my pic threads too. Such beautiful landscapes and animals.

Waltky has health issues too. He also posts at politicalforum, which I used to post at but haven't for some time and I forgot my password. If anyone here posts there..see if you can find his last post there.
Gracie, i don"t go the other forum but i went look for you and Waltky the last time he was there was April 5.

Last time he was seen here is March 21st. He had major health issues and did say he didn't know how much longer he'd last. I have a bad feeling about him. He was almost blind, you know. Whenever I saw him, I tried to remember TO TYPE LARGE SO HE COULD SEE IT BETTER.

Yes, i hope his OK ?:( i try to remember to type large for him either !

I ask because maybe someone knew him in real life ? i miss give him some thank for his beautiful colorful picture .

This a message he said just beforte he left the forum :

I've had vivid recurring dreams that I haven't been able to identify - until now.
I somehow find myself connected to the internet and most of the times, things happen that I can't seem to control.
Really frustrating. Know what to do to stop it but it won't work.

Thanks for finding that.. Hopefully, "the way to stop that" was to check into "electronic addiction" rehab... Maybe riding horses and gardening.. I hope...

Forum List

Back