Long Island has crack pipe vending machines!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I saw this little gem last night on the news. It seems that there have been little vending machines popping up all over the place selling "pens" for 2 bucks. If you pull the pen apart, you have the parts and pieces to make a crack pipe with it.

Mysterious vending machines sold $2 pens. Officials say they were actually crack pipes.

Calls about the strange vending machines started coming into Brookhaven Town Hall last week, Councilman Michael Loguercio said at a Monday news conference. At first, it seemed like nothing more than a standard zoning violation.

“Many people had thought within the community that because it was the first week of school that perhaps they were actually selling pens,” he said.

When a local fire chief popped in eight quarters on Friday, though, what came out was not an ordinary pen. Several filter screens were stuffed inside. When the pen was disassembled, its glass tube could be used as a pipe, officials said at Monday’s news conference. In other words, it was a crack stem — some assembly required.

“You think you’ve heard of everything,” Ed Romaine, Brookhaven’s town supervisor, said while shaking his head. “I continue to be surprised by the audacity of those that would break the law in promoting drugs and drug paraphernalia.”

Could come in handy one day. Ya never know when you need a crack pipe
Yeah, just add crack and WALLAH!!!

Anyone who uses the fake-word "wallah" should be immediatement deported to France.
WALLAH is Hundu..... "A Wallah is a person in India, or other Indian based countries, that carries out a manual task. A Punkawallah pulls a string and acts as a manual fan for rich people." Definition of WALLAH

Not only did it have the glass to use as a pipe, but it also comes with several metal screens to hold the crack.

I wonder.................are the drug dealers now branching out into smoking accessories as well?

Illegal vending machines that probably go for $1,000 each were found to be selling $2 dollar crack pipes? How does that work? It's got to be a joke.

Anyone who uses the fake-word "wallah" should be immediatement deported to France.
Why would French people want anyone who is too ignorant to know the world voila

Oh they wouldn't. Not at all.
That's exactly why I would send them there. :dev3:
Well played.

I would be willing to bet that I have been to more countries in just one of my deployments than you have been to in your entire life.

LOL article looks more like a shock headline from a dying newspaper that is begging for money

I would be willing to bet that I have been to more countries in just one of my deployments than you have been to in your entire life.

:lmao:

You're not "in a country" on a deployment. You're in a bubble.

And it shows.
Were that not the case you'd be incapable of coming out with frickin' "wallah" because you'd know how to say it.

SMH "wallah" --- sounds like The Beaver's big brother....

:lmao:

You're not "in a country" on a deployment. You're in a bubble.

And it shows.
Were that not the case you'd be incapable of coming out with frickin' "wallah" because you'd know how to say it.

SMH "wallah" --- sounds like The Beaver's big brother....
Depends on the type of deployment.

Sorry if I trashed your snappy comeback over WALLAH.

Illegal vending machines that probably go for $1,000 each were found to be selling $2 dollar crack pipes? How does that work? It's got to be a joke.

Actually, they were pretty small vending machines. Something along the lines of what you would see in the rest rooms that gives out toiletries for a few quarters.

Not that expensive.

However..................I would like to know who put them out, and what the reasoning was behind it.

Forum List

Back