Lone woman shoots 2 home invasion suspect dead

Will she be charged with murder.....one of the perps name was Muhammed...ya know what that means.

This was in Arizona ....Lone Woman Shoots Home Invasion Suspect Dead

When is deadly force for self defense in Arizona justified?

Under ARS 13-405, the use of deadly force is sometimes permitted in Arizona. However, it’s limited to narrow circumstances. You can only use deadly force if you’re in reasonable fear of immediate serious physical injury or death. In order to lawfully use deadly force against someone, a reasonable person, in the defendant’s position, would need to believe that deadly force was immediately necessary to protect against potentially deadly force. That’s because self-defense must always be reasonable, proportional, and immediately necessary. Unless you’re faced with the immediate threat of serious physical injury or death, you cannot use deadly force.
Just wonderful news! Good for the woman, she took two thugs off the streets forever. This woman deserves a medal.

West Point Graduate killed in Las Vegas because he carried a legal concealed weapon to Costco whilst he was shopping with his fiance. He bent over to pick up a item and a cost co employed spotted his pistol....obviously someone who had a phobia regarding guns....he paniced notified his supervisor who called the police....what the police heard was that there was a hostage situation in the store....thus one mistake after another resulted in the death of a innocent man.

Family of West Point Graduate Shot to Death By Las Vegas Cops Suing Costco
Just what does this have to do with the OP? Please connect the dots for all of us.

I previously mentioned the las vegas incident when talking about the perils of carrying a concealed weapon even when legal.

My patience is wearing thin with you.....try and keep up.

Yeah, stupid things happen. Look at the poor woman killed by an idiot cop while baby sitting.

You're not helping your case at all.

What is my case?

If they were unarmed...she might be in trouble.
Not if it was a B&E, good grief

THEGREENHORNET is correct.

What you said would be true only in those states which have laws referred to as the Castle Doctrine (see my post #10 above). In other states deadly force would be allowed against the intruders only if the one who used such force reasonably believed it was necessary to avoid imminent death or serious bodily injury. Whether they intruders were armed or not is one of the things that a jury would consider in determining whether the shooter's belief was reasonable.

There are far too many people on this site who think they know the law but don't. I am a 79-year old man with a doctorate in law. I have done my best to provide the best information I can. All I can say is that if you live in a state without the Castle Doctrine and you wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning to find an unarmed intruder, the use of deadly force could see you in prison for a very long time. You had better think twice before killing the man. You disregard this advice at your peril.

Only in progressive states like California and new York will you find asshole DAs who will attempt prosecution for defense of self.

It doesn't matter what the situation is, they will prosecute you because they are assholes.

In that case, kill the invader, call your lawyer, and then the cops.

Say NOTHING.

Nonsense.....Florida has had two of recent memory. Now, granted Kaifornicate is probably the worst in that regards.

But you are right about not talking....that is a big mistake a lot of innocent folk have made...not understanding the cops are not your friends they will take anything you say and twist it to the best of their ability to make you appear guilty.

Just a case like that in Clearwater, fl. a few weeks back...the guy just talked and talked whilst in a state of confusion and shock...it all came back to haunt him and the net result --he was found guilty and sentenced to 20 yrs. for defending himself....he had no criminal record...his black assailant however was high on drugs and had a criminal history of assault.

The bottom line is simply this....there is a double standard at play whenever it is a case of black vs. white. Too many folks who carry a pistol around are not aware of the perils of that or how they might get caught up in a situation to their detriment if they are forced to defend their life.

When you add all the gun hysteria hyped by the media to the liberal narrative of black victimhood....that spells danger for any white who shoots a black...especially if he is unarmed....the media will crucify you and the jury is very apt to convict you.

All of our big cities are run by democrats....look at what just happened in Dallas with the lady cop and so on and on....political correctness rules....anyone who packs a pistol best understand dat.

Last edited:

What you said would be true only in those states which have laws referred to as the Castle Doctrine (see my post #10 above). In other states deadly force would be allowed against the intruders only if the one who used such force reasonably believed it was necessary to avoid imminent death or serious bodily injury. Whether they intruders were armed or not is one of the things that a jury would consider in determining whether the shooter's belief was reasonable.

There are far too many people on this site who think they know the law but don't. I am a 79-year old man with a doctorate in law. I have done my best to provide the best information I can. All I can say is that if you live in a state without the Castle Doctrine and you wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning to find an unarmed intruder, the use of deadly force could see you in prison for a very long time. You had better think twice before killing the man. You disregard this advice at your peril.

Only in progressive states like California and new York will you find asshole DAs who will attempt prosecution for defense of self.

It doesn't matter what the situation is, they will prosecute you because they are assholes.

Say NOTHING.

Nonsense.....Florida has had two of recent memory. Now, granted Kaifornicate is probably the worst in that regards.

But you are right about not talking....that is a big mistake a lot of innocent folk have made...not understanding the cops are not your friends they will take anything you say and twist it to the best of their ability to make you appear guilty.

Just a case like that in Clearwater, fl. a few weeks back...the guy just talked and talked whilst in a state of confusion and shock...it all came back to haunt him and the net result --he was found guilty and sentenced to 20 yrs. for defending himself....he had no criminal record...his black assailant however was high on drugs and had a criminal history of assault.

The bottom line is simply this....there is a double standard at play whenever it is a case of black vs. white. Too many folks who carry a pistol around are not aware of what that means or how they might get caught up in it to their detriment if they are forced to defend their life.

When you add all the gun hysteria hyped by the media to the liberal narrative of black victimhood....that spells danger for any white who shoots a black...especially if he is unarmed....the media will crucify you and the jury is very apt to convict you.

All of our big cities are run by democrats....look at what just happened in Dallas with the lady cop and so on and on....political correctness rules....anyone who packs a pistol best understand dat.

The most recent one is the parking space asshole. He shot the man as he was visibly backing away. There was no threat.

The woman cop killed a man IN HIS FUCKING APARTMENT!

That doesn't help you in the slightest.

Say NOTHING.

The bottom line is simply this....there is a double standard at play whenever it is a case of black vs. white. Too many folks who carry a pistol around are not aware of what that means or how they might get caught up in it to their detriment if they are forced to defend their life.

The most recent one is the parking space asshole. He shot the man as he was visibly backing away. There was no threat.

Easy for you and the jury to say there was no threat....your life was not on the line, you had not been violently knocked to the ground.

The jury spent hours watching a slow motion video frame by frame to come up with the conclusion that the thug was backing away....and they expected Drejka to come to that same conclusion in 2 or 3 seconds whilst in a state of confusion and shock? get real'

The expert witnerss on 'body language said the black thug hyped up on drugs was not backing away.

The thug did not raise his hands, did not signal in any way he was retreating, did not run away but just stood there...very close to his victim ...so close he was still within striking distance....could have been on top of the white guy and wresting his gun away in a flash.

Now if you really want to see what retreating in that situation would have looked like check out the dude right behind the black thug who followed him out of the store and was hot on his heels to back him up if need be obviously....yet when he saw the gun come out he ran and hid behind some cars....now that was retreating.

Yep hindsight is always 20/20 unfortunately the white guy did not have the benefit of hindsight.

The woman cop killed a man IN HIS FUCKING APARTMENT!T

So what...shit happens as you say.

Mistakes happen all the time....people make mistakes....she went to the wrong apartment...a honest mistake that many other residents in that complex had made...thus in her mind she was in her apartment defending her life....no disputing that...and in Texas the precedent was and is that if someone does something without knowing what they are doing is wrong then they are not culpable...that is the basis of the insanity defense. Whilst not insane ...in her mind she was in her apartment and thus not knowing what she was actually doing...shooting a innocent man. The most she should have been charged with was negligent homicide.

You still havent said what you think my case is?

Last edited:

Say NOTHING.

Easy for you and the jury to say there was no threat....your life was not on the line, you had not been violently knocked to the ground.

The jury spent hours watching a slow motion video frame by frame to come up with the conclusion that the thug was backing away....and they expected Drejka to come to that same conclusion in 2 or 3 seconds whilst in a state of confusion and shock? get real'

The expert witnerss on 'body language said the black thug hyped up on drugs was not backing away.

The thug did not raise his hands, did not signal in any way he was retreating, did not run away but just stood there...very close to his victim ...so close he was still within striking distance....could have been on top of the white guy and wresting his gun away in a flash.

Now if you really want to see what retreating in that situation would have looked like check out the dude right behind the black thug who followed him out of the store and was hot on his heels to back him up if need be obviously....yet when he saw the gun come out he ran and hid behind some cars....now that was retreating.

Yep hindsight is always 20/20 unfortunately the white guy did not have the benefit of hindsight.

The woman cop killed a man IN HIS FUCKING APARTMENT!T

So what...shit happens as you say.

Mistakes happen all the time....people make mistakes....she went to the wrong apartment...a honest mistake that many other residents in that complex had made...thus in her mind she was in her apartment defending her life....no disputing that...and in Texas the precedent was and is that if someone does something without knowing what they are doing is wrong then they are not culpable...that is the basis of the insanity defense. Whilst not insane ...in her mind she was in her apartment and thus not knowing what she was actually doing...shooting a innocent man. The most she should have been charged with was negligent homicide.

You still havent said what you think my case is?

I don't care. I'm not here to play charades.

Forum List

Back