What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lone wolf, what he means is Right wing or x military

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tied in with all his other rhetoric on the subject when Obama talks about a lone wolf he means an armed right winger Ex Military person. He means disarm the American people for their own good. He just knows he doesn't have the political power to do it.

Obama: 'Lone wolf' terror attack biggest concern - Yahoo! News

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Reaction score
He's right. You're warped commentary about this being code for, "I'm going to take your guns once I have the chance" isn't.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
He's right. You're warped commentary about this being code for, "I'm going to take your guns once I have the chance" isn't.
What the fuck do you the whole "Fast and Furious" gun running scandal was about? To subvert the 2nd Amendment!

You better wake the fuck up!

A "Lone Wolf" that he talks about could come from the Justice Department itself!

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Reaction score
What the fuck do you the whole "Fast and Furious" gun running scandal was about? To subvert the 2nd Amendment!

A "Lone Wolf" that he talks about could come from the Justice Department itself!

Yeah, that's the ticket. They are coming for your guns. Ooga booga.

Tard.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score

Tard.
Oh that's right I forgot, you only get upset about real important stuff like who scores a touchdown or who hits a homerun!

Moron.

OP
RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Tard.

Ya the federal Government ordered dealers to sell thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug gangs to stop them? Would that be before or after they made no effort at all to track the weapons? Before or after they had the serial numbers used to discredit legal gun shops in the US? Who ordered that program to do that again?

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score

Fast and furious to attack the second.

Go back to drinking your kool-aid.

đź’˛ Amazon Deals đź’˛

Forum List