London Mayor Says New Statue of Activist Who Beheaded White Colonizers in Front of Their Children Reflects London’s “Achievements and Diversity”

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It figures it's be something like this.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan defended the impending placement of a statue of John Chilembwe, an anti-colonial activist who ordered the decapitation of William Livingstone in front of his children and then displayed his head on a pike, saying it served to “reflect London’s achievements and diversity.”

Yes, really.

When challenged on his decision to green light the statue, even as a ‘woke’ statue commission works to remove sculptures of historical European figures, London Mayor Sadiq Kahn said the statue “reflect(s) London’s achievements and diversity.”

Shaun Bailey (who is black) told Khan, “this is a man who sanctioned the murder of people… he did sermons with the head of his opponents on a pike.”

Khan answered that unlike in the case of “colonizers” and other statues he is seeking to topple, the Chilembwe statue is “art” therefore it should be erected.

Continued - Sadiq Khan Says New Statue of Activist Who Beheaded White Colonizers in Front of Their Children Reflects London’s “Achievements and Diversity”

London Mayor Sadiq Khan defended the impending placement of a statue of John Chilembwe, an anti-colonial activist who ordered the decapitation of William Livingstone in front of his children and then displayed his head on a pike, saying it served to “reflect London’s achievements and diversity.”

Yes, really.

When challenged on his decision to green light the statue, even as a ‘woke’ statue commission works to remove sculptures of historical European figures, London Mayor Sadiq Kahn said the statue “reflect(s) London’s achievements and diversity.”

Shaun Bailey (who is black) told Khan, “this is a man who sanctioned the murder of people… he did sermons with the head of his opponents on a pike.”

Khan answered that unlike in the case of “colonizers” and other statues he is seeking to topple, the Chilembwe statue is “art” therefore it should be erected.

Continued - Sadiq Khan Says New Statue of Activist Who Beheaded White Colonizers in Front of Their Children Reflects London’s “Achievements and Diversity”

Khan is missing in Pakistan, he shall go back to his desert ans donkey

Yes, really.

John Chilembwe was a great man. He was a lot like Nat Turner who is another one of my heroes.

John Chilembwe was a great man. He was a lot like Nat Turner who is another one of my heroes.

The story of Nat Turner is actually a great piece of history.

I wouldn't personally compare what Nat was about with what Chilembwe was about, though. I suppose opinions would vary on that, depending on the reader.

The story of Nat Turner is actually a great piece of history.

I wouldn't personally compare what Nat was about with what Chilembwe was about, though. I suppose opinions would vary on that, depending on the reader.

This is true. I'm actually related somehow.

I think there are a couple of parallels where it matters.

The left have been sick fucks since 1789.

And the lefties that post here are in league with this type, make no mistake about that.

Yes, really.

malawi has nickname the African russia, which means the lowest of the low, a crap hole, maybe problem was not just in Englishmen?

Forum List

Back