LOL, why can’t Google answer “How Many Counties did Biden Win”?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It’s almost like they don’t want to talk about it.

They certainly don’t want to give you the answer:

41563D2D-A753-4BD9-9B7B-34C6DCD2588A.jpeg

View attachment 444519

Biden won in 502 counties in the US. Trump won in the other 2,504.

Trump won 83.3% of the counties. Biden won 16.7% of the counties.

Trump's popularity and support went up. Trump actually GAINED votes!

Biden had no previous popularity or support. His prior races were all a dismal failure.

Trump had support to win 30 of the states in 2016 for 306 EC votes with even more support now.

Biden under-performed Obama.

Biden was strong in just the right counties in just the right swing states with most of his votes coming in at 4AM in trucks driven up to ballot centers in perfect condition when everyone else had been sent home.

Trump lost by 7 million getting only 232 EC votes now (74 less) despite gaining support in all the same places that previously got him 306. Biden set new voting records with no campaign getting record turnout up to including more than 100% registered voters!

If that sounds just a little odd to you too, you're not alone.

No democrat can explain how that could be possible, in fact, they refuse to try, but say your not even allowed to question it.

View attachment 444519

Biden had no previous popularity or support. His prior races were all a dismal failure.

Trump had support to win 30 of the states in 2016 for 306 EC votes with even more support now.

Biden was strong in just the right counties in just the right swing states with most of his votes coming in at 4AM in trucks driven up to ballot centers in perfect condition when everyone else had been sent home.

Trump lost by 7 million getting only 232 EC votes now (74 less) despite gaining support in all the same places that previously got him 306. Biden set new voting records with no campaign getting record turnout up to including more than 100% registered voters!

No democrat can explain how that could be possible, in fact, they refuse to try, but say your not even allowed to question it.
On a percentage basis, there are very few states that Biden did worse than Hillary.

I thought the Right said it was the EC that determined who won, not popular vote or counties. My how things have changed from 2016!

I thought the Right said it was the EC that determined who won, not popular vote or counties. My how things have changed from 2016!

Sorry, Edith, you always get it wrong somehow. The popular vote decides counties, counties add up to voting districts. And districts add up to deciding states. Then each state is represented by Electors based on the the population matrix. Put simply, a national vote is really 50 small popular elections.

Sorry, Edith, you always get it wrong somehow. The popular vote decides counties, counties add up to voting districts. And districts add up to deciding states. Then each state is represented by Electors based on the the population matrix. Put simply, a national vote is really 50 small popular elections.
So you admit it is the POPULATION of the counties, not the number or land mass of the counties that decides.
Thank you for proving me right yet again!!!!!

So you admit it is the POPULATION of the counties, not the number or land mass of the counties that decides.

States are won by popular vote so it is a myth that some people's votes don't count as much as others, but states are REGIONS, areas, territories, and they too must be factored into the equation as pure population alone could allow just one state alone to dictate to all the others! It was the aim of the Founders then that all TYPES of people and all REGIONS of the country be represented because each region has different values and needs so was the basis for the Electoral College so that all 50 states would have a VOICE in the election and the ideal candidate would represent as wide a DIVERSITY of regions and peoples as possible to better represent the whole country.

I know that's a little over your head and your desired outcome.

BY THAT STANDARD then, Biden FAILS as a good leader as he only represents the inner city of a few major democrat metropolitan cities and little else, so a very small and limited amount of the total electorate body + total territorial USA.

Biden set new voting records with no campaign getting record turnout up to including more than 100% registered voters!
When are you Trump SCUM going to stop lying!!!

I'm never lying. You just call everything you can't disprove a lie to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.
A LIE is never the TRUTH no matter how much YOU lie!!!!!

The truth is never a lie no matter how often you try to repeat it.

View attachment 444519

Four years of Trump was Biden´s campaign. Devastating.

States are won by popular vote so it is a myth that some people's votes don't count as much as others, but states are REGIONS, areas, territories, and they too must be factored into the equation as pure population alone could allow just one state alone to dictate to all the others! It was the aim of the Founders then that all TYPES of people and all REGIONS of the country be represented because each region has different values and needs so was the basis for the Electoral College so that all 50 states would have a VOICE in the election and the ideal candidate would represent as wide a DIVERSITY of regions and peoples as possible to better represent the whole country.

I know that's a little over your head and your desired outcome.

BY THAT STANDARD then, Biden FAILS as a good leader as he only represents the inner city of a few major democrat metropolitan cities and little else, so a very small and limited amount of the total electorate body + total territorial USA.
Pure hogwash!

Biden FAILS as a good leader as he only represents the inner city of a few major democrat metropolitan cities and little else, so a very small and limited amount of the total electorate body + total territorial USA.
And yet almost 10 million more electorate body Americans than Tramp!!!!!

View attachment 444519

Four years of Trump was Biden´s campaign. Devastating.

Wrong. Trump had four years of amazing accomplishments despite heavy opposition by democrats. Biden's "campaign" was four years of leftwing fake news negatively biased MSM media orchestrated to inflame, misinform and drive as many as possible AGAINST Trump.

Biden FAILS as a good leader as he only represents the inner city of a few major democrat metropolitan cities and little else, so a very small and limited amount of the total electorate body + total territorial USA.
And yet almost 10 million more electorate body Americans than Tramp!!!!!

Only according to the illegal election which no one can verify because democrats refuse to allow the public to see the records and evidence.

But thanks anyway for always conveniently rounding up by 3 million.

Forum List

Back