Lol, well women will soon not be competing in the Olympics. The Olympic committee will allow men dressed as women to compete as women.

The Asians can really hide it though. I mean if a Chinese man trying to be a woman, for instance wore a speedo or tight little shorts, you really couldn't tell if it is actually a man.

Where if an African American man wore a bikini or speedo tight shorts, you will be fully aware that it truly is a man.

You know? I mean, you know?
They could have been ordered to whack it off

Owl can't even put up the right picture. LOL They must all look alike. His pic is of Raven Saunders.
Which is why put HIS NAME

RAVEN SAUNDERS.

He made that X mark for HIS unfair treatment. Couldn't tell if HE was complaining about how the China government and people treat black....

But who knows? I doubt it.

The IOC made the admission as New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard prepared to become the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics. Hubbard, who lifts in the 87+kg division here on Monday, is allowed to compete alongside women under guidelines established in 2015 by the IOC and adopted by the International Weightlifting Federation.

Lol, South Park called it again.

Sorry women that the perverts and weirdos have made it so it will be impossible for you to win medals....you know as whole actual woman in the Olympics and eventually it will be in all sports.

I love it.

Burn women's sports to the fucking ground FOREVER!!!

Bu-bye Title IX

Hello, Aggie hockey as a D1 sport!!!

bing-0262.jpg

:banana:

Forum List

Back