LOL! Trump blames loss on media

he has a lot of support in NH but mostly just cuz many new england conservatives would like to stick it to hillary.

2pshes7.jpg

2uswk9k.jpg

He blames the voters. What a condescending remark! Says it isn't "worth doing".

Then he blames the media. I guess Palin rubbed off on him. This man has gotten more free media coverage than anyone could ask for. Because of his media coverage, the man has hardly had to spend a dime to this point. And now he's whining they are being unfair!!?! The other candidates could only WISH they had this kind of "unfair" treatment.

What an egomaniac.

Well...I seriously hope this is just the beginning of his fall.
I mean..c'mon...when reality hits the fan how could anyone with an IQ over 80 really want him on the ticket?

I knew that he would double down on being an asshole when he did not win! This is going to be terrific! Maybe he should start calling Iowans "idiots" again, like he did when Carson was on the rise.....

Of course it's the media's fault. Instead of just reporting every sound that trump made, including farts and grunts, on a 24 hour basis, they should have had a blackout of any information about anybody else.

Of course it's the media's fault. Instead of just reporting every sound that trump made, including farts and grunts, on a 24 hour basis, they should have had a blackout of any information about anybody else.
That'll be his next tweet. I'm pretty sure the "media" was all over the place predicting that Trump would win big.

Cruz won because of the huge Fundie turnout. Not too many Fundies in NH but prolly lots in SC.

Forum List

Back