LOL The idea that Hillary was ever up 11 pts!

14725686_668705196587852_8674040858582174479_n.jpg

Too bad we have all of those voter ID laws in place now…can’t play the “fraud” card any more.
Too bad you're a paid shill and will tell any lie to get your skank elected. You are too late.

Toast[1].jpg

the rapists wife.jpg
Toast[1].jpg

Washington Post and these media outlets straight making sh** up!

They have been for the past hundred years. If it seems plausible, they run with it.

It doesn't even have to be plausible. I know Americans; we don't overwhelmingly support felons.
Agreed. However, here is the thing. The FBI has not moved to indict, nor has any other jurisdiction. In order to be a felon, she would first need to be arrested and tried for something. In most nations, it takes an extraordinarily high bar of evidence to move the authorities to issue warrants of arrest and trial for the elites. In fact, I can't think of a single instance in which it has ever happened. Not off hand. :eusa_think:

In a nation so decayed like the US, where the rule of law has been subverted and the plebes are not even aware of it? It won't happen. Therefor, by operational definition, she will never become a felon, so stop wasting your time wishing upon a star.

Washington Post and these media outlets straight making sh** up!

They have been for the past hundred years. If it seems plausible, they run with it.

It doesn't even have to be plausible. I know Americans; we don't overwhelmingly support felons.
Agreed. However, here is the thing. The FBI has not moved to indict, nor has any other jurisdiction. In order to be a felon, she would first need to be arrested and tried for something. In most nations, it takes an extraordinarily high bar of evidence to move the authorities to issue warrants of arrest and trial for the elites. In fact, I can't think of a single instance in which it has ever happened. Not off hand. :eusa_think:

In a nation so decayed like the US, where the rule of law has been subverted and the plebes are not even aware of it? It won't happen. Therefor, by operational definition, she will never become a felon, so stop wasting your time wishing upon a star.

I think that the average American sees Hillary as an outright criminal. The elitists are the only thing that are preventing an indictment to this point. However, they're playing with fire. I think Comey realized this to even reopen this. He doesn't want to end up on the wrong side of the ledger.

Also, it sounds like if things progress, then Clintons crimes will be coming more into focus. If she is able to cheat her way to an election "victory", she could be impeached before ever being sworn in. I think some serious sh**'s about to go down. The worst thing for America would be for her to "win" the election. People have had enough. And frankly, she is setting a standard that position matters more than standards. This was not the case when VP Aaron Burr was tried. America knows its roots are not something that sprouted the Clintons.

Christ, can you imagine the outrage if Hillary wins the election but Kaine is sworn in as president? :badgrin:

CNN just fucked themselves. One liberal government protector down 6 more to go.

Those anarchist are not fighting for freedom. They are trespassing and destroying private property.

Sure, stolen land.

Indigenous Property Rights and the Dakota Access Pipeline
Indigenous Property Rights and the Dakota Access Pipeline

Aside from those of the Randian persuasion, most libertarians would be hard pressed not to question the legitimacy of the U.S. government’s claim to traditionally indigenous land and as such would most appropriately side with the Sioux tribes against the government and their subsidized cronies over at Energy Transfer Partners. In order to protect their environment, these tribes and their allies plan to challenge potential environmental destruction not through legislation but through direct action and the court system on the basis of property rights, tactics championed by many libertarian environmentalists. That is something any libertarian should be able to support.
http://earthjustice.org/sites/default/files/files/3154 1 Complaint.pdf

Now they want to put that filthy thing right next to the reservation, or on other folks farms. Farmers in Illinois have protested, but the use of eminent domain has made their protests fall on deaf ears.

Nobody owns the hundreds of rivers or the lakes it crosses.

Forum List

Back