lol.....Sahara Desert buried in snow!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
OK......I damn near shit my shorts when I saw this on top of DRUDGE just now!!!

:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/901733/Sahara-Desert-snow-Ain-Sefra-Algeria-pictures-photos

And after the year the climate k00ks had in 2017, this is just too funny. They start out 2018 with headlines in every paper, the Weather Channel etc.........FROZEN AMERICA!!.

And today they need snow blowers in the African desert!!

Who's not winning??:popcorn:
Bitter Cold Is “Exactly What We Should Expect” From Global Warming, Says Al Gore

Welcome to Orwell's world.
Cold is hot
War is peace
Tolerance is hate

Cold is heat and heat is cold. Don't you rubes know anything?

When I saw the "Snow in the Sahara" story, my first thought was, "Global Warming!" What else could do that?

Cold is heat and heat is cold. Don't you rubes know anything?

I think there was at least prominent Global Warmist that predicted we'd see snow in the Sahara, and that snow was a things of the past, just to cover all the bases

Sahara Desert covered in 15 inches of SNOW

sahara-desert-snow-Ain-Sefra-algeria-1186428.jpg

AlGore is going nut trying to explain this and the massive cold in North America and Europe.

Full story w/more pix @ Sahara Desert covered in 15 inches of SNOW as freak weather blankets sand dunes

OK......I damn near shit my shorts when I saw this on top of DRUDGE just now!!!

:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/901733/Sahara-Desert-snow-Ain-Sefra-Algeria-pictures-photos

And after the year the climate k00ks had in 2017, this is just too funny. They start out 2018 with headlines in every paper, the Weather Channel etc.........FROZEN AMERICA!!.

And today they need snow blowers in the African desert!!

Who's not winning??:popcorn:

Snow blowers? Snow in the desert whether in Libya, Egypt or Arabia is rare and doesn't last long.

Forum List

Back