Lol Republicans playing beat the Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabloids / Alleged / emails/ 2007, and still Nothing, keep grasping at straws. Trump and Co., is the Swamp !

1603937462735.png

So your a Gold Supporting member. Was it good for you? look I am no stranger I have been there, met Donald Trump, Live in the same state where Pence was a failure, I know what's going on. Don't tell me I do not know nothing. You haven't walked a mile in my shoes. I make my decisions based on the actions of others. yes I say some off the wall shit, but most of the time it's to grab your attention, to get you or someone to pay attention, usually I'm yelling at the millennials because i want them to put down the Video game, and pay attention to what is going on in this world. I am usually on the Attack, with no Retreat. I have been a victim of Disinformation, and I rely on fact check, . I do not watch Fox News, because that is the Disinformation station, only thing Fox is good for is a laugh, hence the Simpsons etc, but hey if your interested n that Showtime Aires Your Cartoon President, it's almost real life like.

So your a Gold Supporting member. Was it good for you? look I am no stranger I have been there, met Donald Trump, Live in the same state where Pence was a failure, I know what's going on. Don't tell me I do not know nothing. You haven't walked a mile in my shoes. I make my decisions based on the actions of others. yes I say some off the wall shit, but most of the time it's to grab your attention, to get you or someone to pay attention, usually I'm yelling at the millennials because i want them to put down the Video game, and pay attention to what is going on in this world. I am usually on the Attack, with no Retreat. I have been a victim of Disinformation, and I rely on fact check, . I do not watch Fox News, because that is the Disinformation station, only thing Fox is good for is a laugh, hence the Simpsons etc, but hey if your interested n that Showtime Aires Your Cartoon President, it's almost real life like.
Would merely 6th grade sentence structure be too much to ask?

Would merely 6th grade sentence structure be too much to ask?

Yeah, the only thing that "grabs my attention" about his posts so far is his inability to use the English language with anything above a first grade level. That's the nice thing about using the written word to communicate ideas, regardless of whether or not a person is expressing their true views, you can at least get a good feel for how smart they may be.

Soon you'll be screaming in all CAPS!

Russia Russia Russia!!!

China China China!!!

China is a real threat. China has 6x the GDP of Russia.

You're a finance guy. How many hedge fund managers with ZERO experience do you know who went to China and came back with$1.5 Billion to manage for 2 and 20?

:rofl:

What I know, Authoritarian, is that fund that Biden was involved in China. The dumbass rubes like yourself have zero clue, and believe any bullshit their lying media feeds them.

That fund was a gigantic fucking failure.

If you want to criticize Hunter Biden for being a failure living off the entails of his father, fair enough.

But if you want to believe he's the mastermind of this criminal family involved in pedophilia taking payoffs from foreign governments? Well, you are a retard dumber than a sack of hammers.

Aren't you a restaurant owner or something?

Stick to that.

Russia Russia Russia!!!

China China China!!!

China is a real threat. China has 6x the GDP of Russia.

You're a finance guy. How many hedge fund managers with ZERO experience do you know who went to China and came back with$1.5 Billion to manage for 2 and 20?

:rofl:

What I know, Authoritarian, is that fund that Biden was involved in China. The dumbass rubes like yourself have zero clue, and believe any bullshit their lying media feeds them.

That fund was a gigantic fucking failure.

If you want to criticize Hunter Biden for being a failure living off the entails of his father, fair enough.

But if you want to believe he's the mastermind of this criminal family involved in pedophilia taking payoffs from foreign governments? Well, you are a retard dumber than a sack of hammers.

Aren't you a restaurant owner or something?

Why would Communist China give $1.5 billion to the failed drug addicted son of the Vice President to manage at 2 / 20? Hint- He flew there in Air Force 2.

Take your time.....we already know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back