LOL: Private jet owner John Kerry is "hopeful" China will reduce emissions

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
LOL! What a tool. He also apparently colluded with Russia again while he was there.

On Thursday, U.S. Climate Envoy John Kerry said he was “not confident,” but “hopeful” China would do their part to reduce global carbon emissions.

In an interview with India Today‘s Raj Chengappa during a diplomatic trip to India, Kerry expressed his doubts about the prospect of China joining in emissions reforms under the Paris Climate Accord. “I’m hopeful. Not confident at this point. I’m hopeful. Because China is a very important player in this,” he said.

While China pledged to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2060, analysis by the independent “Climate Action Tracker” says its coal production levels continue to be “inconsistent with the Paris Agreement.” Their contribution thus far is rated “highly insufficient.”

amazing how these rich muckety mucks liberal elites go out and buy these plush estates in the whitest crackervilles in the nation.
I don't think I've ever seen a black person in Sun Valley or Hailey
There's so many of these movie stars in Sun Valley now that even I run into em when Im up there fly fishing
Now we've got Herman Munster kerry and his ketchup queen wife
Next time I see him up there I'll ask him why he didn't buy a house in east st. louis or western baltimore

LOL! What a tool. He also apparently colluded with Russia again while he was there.

On Thursday, U.S. Climate Envoy John Kerry said he was “not confident,” but “hopeful” China would do their part to reduce global carbon emissions.

In an interview with India Today‘s Raj Chengappa during a diplomatic trip to India, Kerry expressed his doubts about the prospect of China joining in emissions reforms under the Paris Climate Accord. “I’m hopeful. Not confident at this point. I’m hopeful. Because China is a very important player in this,” he said.

While China pledged to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2060, analysis by the independent “Climate Action Tracker” says its coal production levels continue to be “inconsistent with the Paris Agreement.” Their contribution thus far is rated “highly insufficient.”
Jelly, huh?

That asshat Kerry should be forced to breathe through a vacuum cleaner hose that's connected to his ass, so he can choke on his own smugness.

Di di mao, you bastard. Spin the cylinder, hold it to your head, and pull the trigger.

Gee, I have a way with words tonight. :auiqs.jpg:

But China now, with his friend Beijing Pedo Biden in the White House, China is untouchable now.

Pollute to your hearts content China, and you Ketchup Kerry, you pollute too.....

One rule for us, the little people, other for them the elites. :mad-61:

So when they are burning the bodies of the mass genocide in China will it be carbon free?

I'm sure that is all John cares about.

But whatever the result, Chairman Xiden will say it is just their culture, so deal with it.

Forum List

Back