Lol, my grand daughter thinks I'm senile now!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I saw her post on her FB page about going to some well being health clinic for check ups and I remarked for her to let us know how everything is with the baby when she gets out. She's 5 months pregnant.

Well, she said, "Grandpa! The babies check up is next week! I'm taking the dogs to the vet today!"

1657212897460.png

I saw her post on her FB page about going to some well being heath clinic for check ups and I remarked for her to let us know how everything is with the baby when she gets out. She's 5 months pregnant.

Well, she said, "Grandpa! The babies check up is next week! I'm taking the dogs to the vet today!"

View attachment 667381
I could have told you that you were senile!! Known that for years!! Congrats on becoming a great grandpa

I saw her post on her FB page about going to some well being health clinic for check ups and I remarked for her to let us know how everything is with the baby when she gets out. She's 5 months pregnant.

View attachment 667381

You need a stone tablet and chisel to remember the date(s). Other than that, congrats on the incoming little one.

Forum List

Back